Options

No calls for jobs

Tayla0812Tayla0812 Registered Users 3 Posts
I have not had any calls for over a week now. I have looked through here and seen afew others with the same problem. Done all the things people suggested, eg: check all locations for a task running but nothing.
Simon won't call even for the little jobs, visited him and Maria but nothing.
I have the "pay Rupert Ambrose" and "complete 3 appearances" but because I've had no jobs I've been going on dates to keep my fan base up which is costing more money. So I need jobs to get the money. Any ideas?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    The only thing I can suggest is complete the Pay Rupert Ambrose goal. If you don't have the 7500 cash you can work in the kardash stores to earn some money or even throw some parties. This is only thing I can think that is holding up from you getting any calls :/
  • Options
    I've only just got that pay Rupert goal though, as was going on so many dates the bf purposed. Will try get get money for that goal by working in the stores and parties. And let you know what happens after that. thanks
  • Options
    The only thing I can suggest is complete the Pay Rupert Ambrose goal. If you don't have the 7500 cash you can work in the kardash stores to earn some money or even throw some parties. This is only thing I can think that is holding up from you getting any calls :/

I paid Rupert but still no calls. I got a call from Maria to say my bf was cheating but I never get job calls (the ones you can ask to repeat or call back from simon) and then when a quest is ready I never get called I have to start it myself....
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I think you're gonna have to complete all the goals related to marriage before you will get any calls regarding projects. Fingers crossed once you're hitched you get those calls! :D As for not getting calls regarding other projects, some of them are like this. I have had a few admittedly :/