Options

Stuck decorating in Florence!

deonnalewis68deonnalewis68 Registered Users 3 Posts
I'm already engaged and was decorating for my wedding in Florence! Once I was done decorating, the option to tap on my fiancée popped up (next to him is a yellow exclamation mark because he had to tell my character something). When I tapped on the icon, instead of my fiancée talking, the decoration icons kept constantly popping up telling me to choose either the blocks, trees, or arch! Is there anything you recommend to do? Can this bug be fixed in the next update??

Comments

• Options
    deonnalewis68deonnalewis68 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Okay nevermind!! I fixed the issue! Heads up if anyone else has this problem: Hold your finger on the icon for them to speak to you!! I guess tapping it didn't work for my device.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    WOOOO! Glad your fiancée could finally say their vows :D
  • Options
    mimimelsmimimels Registered Users 17 Posts
    After I finished decorating nothing happened. What's missing?
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Have you completed the photo shoot? You need to do this before you can proceed with the ceremony.
  • Options
    Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    After you decorate and leave the venue, Maria calls you to tell you about rumours that your fiancé is cheating. Then you get a job where you have to complete 3 dates within 24 hours with perfect stars on all. And I took some pics, will post later :-)