Options

Can't Give Gifts in Return?

seriouslyfluffyseriouslyfluffy Registered Users 29 Posts
So I had an AH-MAZING Game Center friend gift me with a ton of awesome stuff, but whenever I got the option to give her a gift everything was locked! Does that mean she already owns the whole giftable wardrobe? And if so I just want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU right here and now, you have no idea how much that meant to me and you are the BEST!!

Comments

• Options
    RottenbratzRottenbratz Registered Users 16 Posts
    So I had an AH-MAZING Game Center friend gift me with a ton of awesome stuff, but whenever I got the option to give her a gift everything was locked! Does that mean she already owns the whole giftable wardrobe? And if so I just want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU right here and now, you have no idea how much that meant to me and you are the BEST!!

YES! It's crazy right? I had a similar thing happen to me and they owned everything. I'm hoping my gifting Angel sends me more because I far from own it all. Good luck and congrats on all the freebies.
  • Options
    seriouslyfluffyseriouslyfluffy Registered Users 29 Posts
    Thanks, lol can't stop trying on all the goodies! Came at a great time while I'm saving for the wedding. I changed my greeting in the game to "Thank you so much <3" and I just hope she sees it!