Morikos-wedding-venue-2.jpg

Wedding pics to follow when ready :-)

Comments

• Options
    JoSpinnerJoSpinner Registered Users 24 Posts
    Nice!!! Did you have different options?
  • Options
    JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    Lovely!! Wish I could post pics as well.
  • Options
    Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    Jo .. yes, there are options for all the stuff - the trees, wedding cake, the table on the left and the carpet. I wish I had written them down to answer you. Let me go from memory:

cake - chocolate, white, and maybe pink
    carpet - pink, white and one other
    the trees - you could also have columns with flowers or an arch with flowers
    the table on the left - also could have columns and something else
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Beautiful Sab4r1el :D

JapaneseAssassin you can post pictures! It's real easy :3 Go to tinypic.com, upload your desired image then copy the [IMG]link, come back to the forums and paste it into your desired post and taaa-dahhh you have posted a picture :)[/img]
  • Options
    Thanks Japanese Assassin for your nice comment. I think anyone can post a pic - you just need to upload it somewhere first so you can link to it. I photoshopped this one first, since it is made of 3 separate screen grabs to show the whole width of the venue.
  • Options
    Thanks Samurai :-)
  • Options
    JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    Ok. Thank you!!
  • Options
  • Options
    JoSpinnerJoSpinner Registered Users 24 Posts
    Sab4r1el wrote: »
    Jo .. yes, there are options for all the stuff - the trees, wedding cake, the table on the left and the carpet. I wish I had written them down to answer you. Let me go from memory:

cake - chocolate, white, and maybe pink
    carpet - pink, white and one other
    the trees - you could also have columns with flowers or an arch with flowers
    the table on the left - also could have columns and something else

Sounds so fun! Right now though, it seems I won't get the money for the venue in time. So we'll see where my people can get married... I am enjoying this storyline. Just wish I'd saved more money... 12k is not enough to play this marriage thing. What happens after... baby making??;)
  • Options
    JoSpinner wrote: »
    Sounds so fun! Right now though, it seems I won't get the money for the venue in time. So we'll see where my people can get married... I am enjoying this storyline. Just wish I'd saved more money... 12k is not enough to play this marriage thing. What happens after... baby making??;)

Oooooh, is there baby making? I had not heard that. /me claps
  • Options
    Not yet xD But you never know what the future may bring. it never came to stardom though :/