My character keeps changing into a completely different looking character?

VhailinVhailin Registered Users 22 Posts
A friend of mine messaged me saying my character in-game changes into a completely different looking character, everytime they look me up in their contact list.

Is this a glitch? How do I fix this? :/

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This is a connection issue. The only thing you can do is contact Support to see if they can address it, but this happens in the Stardom game too. When this issue came about there was nothing glu could do to fix it :/ Hopefully KKH is a different story.
  • Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    Vhailin wrote: »
    A friend of mine messaged me saying my character in-game changes into a completely different looking character, everytime they look me up in their contact list.

Is this a glitch? How do I fix this? :/

I noticed that with you as well ... I just figured you changed your clothes and stuff a lot, since you own the whole closet Vhailin :-)
    Yeah it's a glitch/connection issue that has always inhabited the stardom games, seems to be more frequent on KKH though :/ Hopefully the team can address it :/
  • VhailinVhailin Registered Users 22 Posts
    Sab4r1el wrote: »
    I noticed that with you as well ... I just figured you changed your clothes and stuff a lot, since you own the whole closet Vhailin :-)

Does it happen all the time? :O
    Vhailin wrote: »
    Does it happen all the time? :O

Last night you were wearing a blue blazer and I invited you to a party, but the option to refer you for a gig was not available. This morning, I don't have you on my ingame friend list :(
    I don't see you in GameCenter either. Also I noticed last night that you were D-list, with ???? for the level. Do you see me ingame? My avie's name is Moriko.
    Sab4r1el wrote: »
    I don't see you in GameCenter either. Also I noticed last night that you were D-list, with ???? for the level. Do you see me ingame? My avie's name is Moriko.

I can see you in-game, but for some reason your name is Sab4r1el -
    http://s32.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Fd28%2FVhailin%2Fc0b7d9b03897e2429344bcd7c3e96c8c_zpsa23977ba.jpg

I think I might have to restart the game because everything is glitched.
    There is no need to restart due to glitches unless the team tell you otherwise, especially for one as small as this. Just be patient. This issue is a connection issue with GC. There wasn't anything glu could do it for it in Stardom: Hollywood :/ but hopefully they can for KHH.

The morphing is not a big deal :3 It doesn't affect your game or others. I have played with several people who have this issue and it's finneeee :)
    There is no need to restart due to glitches unless the team tell you otherwise, especially for one as small as this. Just be patient. This issue is a connection issue with GC. There wasn't anything glu could do it for it in Stardom: Hollywood :/ but hopefully they can for KHH.

The morphing is not a big deal :3 It doesn't affect your game or others. I have played with several people who have this issue and it's finneeee :)

How do I contact the team?
    You can contact the team via their Support Page :3 When reporting issues make sure to state your device, the game you are playing and the issue in clear detail :)

Oh I forgot to say that your friends in your list are meant to appear by GC username. Their character's name is never displayed :3 So it's perfectly normal that you are seeing Sab4r1el and not by their chosen name, Moriko :3