Giving free gifts! :) ((Using Game Centre ID))

Comments

• RottenbratzRottenbratz Registered Users 16 Posts
    Lini Meow wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

Guessing from the title, yes, I'm giving gifts in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood Game.
    Here's a lil back story: I started off by going on the game's Facebook page, commenting on the posts saying that I'm giving away gifts, just simply add me on game centre and your gift will be on your way! However, this apparently didn't work out so well. Not many people noticed me so I only gave gifts to less than 10 people. I couldn't think of any other way of giving gifts so I stopped. Which was pretty sad :(

I was just goofing around in Glu Game's forum when I suddenly saw a post saying that the poster is giving out gifts. That's when I had the idea of doing the same thing. Credits to this person: Darkthunder for enlightening me with this awesome idea. Here's the link to the post: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?113409-Darkthunder-s-gifting-shop-Round-Two!

Alright, so the instructions are pretty simple, quite similar to Darkthunder's.
    PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CLEARLY OR YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE YOUR GIFT
    1. Add my Game Centre ID: LyneeKitty (I'm a crazy cat lady don't judge me :()
    2. Reply this post with your Game Centre ID, your name in the game and the gifts that you want. NOTE:
    -Your name in the game is needed so I would know which person to give which gift.
    -Each person is limited to ONLY 5 GIFTS. (Don't be greedy, everyone gets a chance)
    3. Reply this post once you receive your gift. This is to make sure I didn't do any mistake. NOTE:
    -If you do not receive your gift, it is possible that the item is locked (for example, you have not reached the level required to unlock the item) or it is not in the gifts option(example: wedding dresses and hairstyles). If you're sure that the problem is not caused by any of these, inform me otherwise.
    -I CANNOT GIVE ITEMS THAT HAVE SPECIAL K LOGO IN IT, WEDDING DRESSES AND HAIRSTYLES AS THEY ARE NOT IN THE GIFT OPTION.

If you have any questions, just reply down below. I can't promise you that I will give everyone everything, but I'll try my best.

Thank you, beautiful people! :* - Lynee

Hi!
    Added you as Rottenbratz on GC, name on game is Cindy

1. 90 star short very shiny black (bluish dress)
    2. 75 star dark blue blazer and scarf
    3. 40 star short blue dress (light blue w/dark blue print)
    4. 90 star black bikini with red print coverup
    5. 50 star tan shoes with double strap on ankle
  • RaychachaRaychacha Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! All I can say is WOW! :D
    Thank you so much. Two of the gifts received were different then I requested but matched my description too so I obviously was descriptive enough. I really appreciate your generosity so much.

Thank you again
    Cindy RottenBratz
  • seriouslyfluffyseriouslyfluffy Registered Users 29 Posts
    WOW thank you!! :) I don't even know what to say! TY TY TY!!!
  • Lini MeowLini Meow Registered Users 33 Posts
    Thank you so much. Two of the gifts received were different then I requested but matched my description too so I obviously was descriptive enough. I really appreciate your generosity so much.

Thank you again
    Cindy RottenBratz

which one are they? gimme more details, maybe i can get the specific one for u.
  • KykydKykyd Registered Users 46 Posts
    Oh shoot that's what I wanted :) thanks anyways hun
  • LucypotsmaLucypotsma Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have sent you a gc friend request. Username lucypotsma. There are only a few star items I do not have so please may I have them! It would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance.
  • Helene ScottHelene Scott Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hi, I just added you my
    GC ID: binsoutsunday (It was the only thing I could think of at the time, and I kept forgetting!)
    Game name: Eva

I'd really love the white with blue dots mini dress for 75 stars, the orange turtleneck dress for 75 stars and the red and black strapless dress for 45 stars if you're still gifting and those aren't too expensive! If so anything is always appreciated. Thanks so much! :)
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    My Game Center ID is Bobbie629
    My Characters Name is Bobbie

My Requests:
    White swimsuit with cover over
    Red high neck dress
    Black high boots
    Brown high boots
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    which one are they? gimme more details, maybe i can get the specific one for u.

The shiny black dress is right under a pink top on my clothes list and never to a black dress with a leg slit. It's shiny black, long sleeves, short and 90 Stars.

The bathing suit has the long red print kimono robe over it. But honestly I'll take anything in it's place. I don't have very many of the star items. The shiny black dress is the one I want most.

I really appreciate any/all gifts.

Thank you again
    Rottenbratz
    Cindy
  • miamya1217miamya1217 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hello! I've added you to GC. Miamya1217. The items I would like are the diamond studs, black dress with lace sleeves and black open toe booties
  • sgbratsgbrat Registered Users 25 Posts
    I'm a crazy cat lady too, so we should get along just fine.

I added you in GC - my name is sgbrat and "Lisa" in the game.

The gifts I would like are all under the shirt/dress tab:
    white turtleneck with black koat - 75 kstars
    white/blue/green Herve leger lookin dress - 50 kstars
    leopard dress - 60 kstars
    blue long-sleeved wrap dress - 75 kstars
    white kutout dress - 75 kstars

thank you so much!
  • MsNiaImaniMsNiaImani Registered Users 21 Posts
    Thank you for doing this.

GameCenter ID: MsNiaImani
    KKH Name: Imani

If you could gift me these 5 I would be soooo grateful.
    collection3_zps94b4afb8.jpg
    Add me on GameCenter: MsNiaImani
    Oh my gosh, thank you so much! You're too kind, I sent you a gift in return, hopefully it turns up soon. :D Thanks again!
    BobbieM wrote: »
    My Game Center ID is Bobbie629
    My Characters Name is Bobbie

My Requests:
    White swimsuit with cover over
    Red high neck dress
    Black high boots
    Brown high boots

there was only one item that u didnt have, so i gave u that one. everything else is unlocked.
    miamya1217 wrote: »
    Hello! I've added you to GC. Miamya1217. The items I would like are the diamond studs, black dress with lace sleeves and black open toe booties

couldnt find the black dress and open toe boots. if they have K logo, its not in the gifts option.
    Oh my gosh, thank you so much! You're too kind, I sent you a gift in return, hopefully it turns up soon. :D Thanks again!

couldnt find orange turtleneck dress. make sure it doesnt have K logo.
    couldnt find orange turtleneck dress. make sure it doesnt have K logo.

Ohhh! Yeah, it has a K logo, sorry I didn't realize they aren't available. Thankyou for all the others though!!
    Ohhh! Yeah, it has a K logo, sorry I didn't realize they aren't available. Thankyou for all the others though!!

ure welcome :) btw no i didnt get any gifts. its fine tho ^^
  • lil-lannielil-lannie Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hi I added you to game centre. My game centre is Lil-Lannie and I would like a long hairstyle, a black/blue denim blazer with black scarf, and a navy blazer with the grey cowl neck sweater please.

And any other items you'd like to send would be great! Thank you in advance!
    lil-lannie wrote: »
    Hi I added you to game centre. My game centre is Lil-Lannie and I would like a long hairstyle, a black/blue denim blazer with black scarf, and a navy blazer with the grey cowl neck sweater please.

And any other items you'd like to send would be great! Thank you in advance!

hairstyles are not in the gift option.
  • lil-lannielil-lannie Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thank you so much for the gifts - you are awesome!!!
    ure welcome :) btw no i didnt get any gifts. its fine tho ^^

Oh weird! It did say it might take a few hours so hopefully it does. They charged me so hopefully it's just processing! eep
  • epicninja1313epicninja1313 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi! I added you! My game center id is epicninja1313 and my kim k name is epicninja1313.

I would love any piece of clothing really. I would love the sparkly black topless dress for sure if that's available?! :)
  • JoSpinnerJoSpinner Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hello everyone!

Guessing from the title, yes, I'm giving gifts in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood Game.
    Here's a lil back story: I started off by going on the game's Facebook page, commenting on the posts saying that I'm giving away gifts, just simply add me on game centre and your gift will be on your way! However, this apparently didn't work out so well. Not many people noticed me so I only gave gifts to less than 10 people. I couldn't think of any other way of giving gifts so I stopped. Which was pretty sad :(

I was just goofing around in Glu Game's forum when I suddenly saw a post saying that the poster is giving out gifts. That's when I had the idea of doing the same thing. Credits to this person: Darkthunder for enlightening me with this awesome idea. Here's the link to the post: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?113409-Darkthunder-s-gifting-shop-Round-Two!

Alright, so the instructions are pretty simple, quite similar to Darkthunder's.
    PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CLEARLY OR YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE YOUR GIFT
    1. Add my Game Centre ID: LyneeKitty (I'm a crazy cat lady don't judge me :()
    2. Reply this post with your Game Centre ID, your name in the game and the gifts that you want. NOTE:
    -Your name in the game is needed so I would know which person to give which gift.
    -Each person is limited to ONLY 5 GIFTS. (Don't be greedy, everyone gets a chance)
    3. Reply this post once you receive your gift. This is to make sure I didn't do any mistake. NOTE:
    -If you do not receive your gift, it is possible that the item is locked (for example, you have not reached the level required to unlock the item) or it is not in the gifts option(example: wedding dresses and hairstyles). If you're sure that the problem is not caused by any of these, inform me otherwise.
    -I CANNOT GIVE ITEMS THAT HAVE SPECIAL K LOGO IN IT, WEDDING DRESSES AND HAIRSTYLES AS THEY ARE NOT IN THE GIFT OPTION.

If you have any questions, just reply down below. I can't promise you that I will give everyone everything, but I'll try my best.

Thank you, beautiful people! :* - Lynee

I added you. My gamecenter name is Stoff3147 and game name JoSpinner. I'd like some shoes, gold bracelets and any of the K star items or dresses I don't have.

Thanks!!!
    JoSpinner wrote: »
    I added you. My gamecenter name is Stoff3147 and game name JoSpinner. I'd like some shoes, gold bracelets and any of the K star items or dresses I don't have.

Thanks!!!

items with K logo are not available in the gift option.
  • ShannonShannon Registered Users 40 Posts
    Hi Lini,

My GameCenter alias is 'homiesexual' and my in game name is 'Marcus Dante'. I am preparing to get married to Steven Murphy and really need the jacket for 9500. I could really use the two pair of shoes in the wardrobe that are going for 1800 each. I am missing the grey and brown ones from my collection. That would really be all! Thank you so much!
  • ShannonShannon Registered Users 40 Posts
    Thank you! I received the shoes...
  • MsNiaImaniMsNiaImani Registered Users 21 Posts
    Jus wanted to let you know I recieved ALL my gifts so thank you thank you thank you thank you sooooooo much! Your generosity is appreciated!
    Add me on GameCenter: MsNiaImani
  • AshleyKKHAshleyKKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    Added! My GC is ashleydumas. Ashley in KKH. Currently ranked #18. Any of the clothes/shoes/accessories that I don't have would be WONDERFUL!