Giving free gifts! :) ((Using Game Centre ID))

Comments

• sgbratsgbrat Registered Users 25 Posts
    thank you so much! I got everything I asked for.

I can't send k star gifts bc I don't know how to do the hack, but if there are any cash gifts you'd like let me know. thanks again!
  • AnamariexoAnamariexo Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hi I added you. My name is anamariexo on Game Center and the game. I would love the leopard print dress, there's a white dress with pearls that go around the neck and some cute open toe black ankle boots and anything else I'm on level 23
  • Lini MeowLini Meow Registered Users 33 Posts
    Anamariexo wrote: »
    Hi I added you. My name is anamariexo on Game Center and the game. I would love the leopard print dress, there's a white dress with pearls that go around the neck and some cute open toe black ankle boots and anything else I'm on level 23

cant seem to find the white dress. gimme more details about it and make sure it has no K logo.
  • Mercedes0218Mercedes0218 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi....if you are still gifting my GC id is mercedes0218 and my character name is Briela.....anything is appreciated and I am on my Ipad now :)
  • RottenbratzRottenbratz Registered Users 16 Posts
    I just want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU! You are badass!
  • epicninja1313epicninja1313 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thank you so much. I received all of my gifts, and your amazing. Bless you <3
  • oxox_ttoxox_tt Registered Users 64 Posts
    Not sure how to add... Only get the option to add FB friends. Would LOVE hair gifts #pleeeeaaassese oxox_tt
  • Leslie_PowowLeslie_Powow Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hello :) any gift is appreciated, I am not picky. Name is Leslie in the game and Leslie_Powow in Game Center. :). cheers.
  • debbier4591debbier4591 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Game Center Id: Debbie 4591
    KKH game name: Deborah
    oxox_tt wrote: »
    Not sure how to add... Only get the option to add FB friends. Would LOVE hair gifts #pleeeeaaassese oxox_tt

connecting through fb currently isnt working for the game right now.
    Hello :) any gift is appreciated, I am not picky. Name is Leslie in the game and Leslie_Powow in Game Center. :). cheers.

i only gave u 1 gift cause everything else was unlocked.
    Game Center Id: Debbie 4591
    KKH game name: Deborah

add my game centre, and reply me with what gift u want.
  • KalitoKalito Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hi! Added you. My GC is Katya Grinfeld and so the character's name. I would really appreciate anything from accessories. Thanks a lot!
    A+, Level 29. iOS friends on FB welcome!!! https://www.facebook.com/eka.kalito.9 :)
  • jessRjessR Registered Users 14 Posts
    Added you! GC ID is TheJackx and ign is Jessica Roys. Any gifts are welcome, maybe if possible some Star bought items if possible!
    Kalito wrote: »
    Hi! Added you. My GC is Katya Grinfeld and so the character's name. I would really appreciate anything from accessories. Thanks a lot!

didnt receive any friend request from u.
  • H...H... Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi my gamecenter name is H...; ) no space after the semi colon. My game name is the same. I'm trying to increase the star level in my closet to help with projects so any gift with the star icon would be appreciated thank you in advance!
  • EreejEreej Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hi. My game center name is Ereej. Brie in the name. I really wanted hairstyles but didn't know they weren't available to gift so really any shoes or accessories would be great. Thanks in advance!!
    Lini meow, just got your gift! Thank you sooo much!! :)
  • starsmakemedreamstarsmakemedream Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi! Just added you. My username is starsmakemedream for GameCenter and my name on the game is Kat Vaughn. I'd love any star clothing or shoes, even accessories, especially the level 7 white cut out dress! Thank you so much.
  • AshleyKKHAshleyKKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    I added the other day and never received anything! Hope I followed the proper steps.

My IGN: Ashley
    GC: ashleydumas
  • xirisdevriesxirisdevries Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hii my gamecenter username is xirisdevries and I just added you! My name in the kardashian game is Iris. I would really like to receive some clothing or shoes! I'm in level 16 if that helps so I got a lot of clothes already. I would really appreciate it, thank you!
  • m4dm4ri4m4dm4ri4 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Added M4dm4ri4 I need silver heels (covered toe), and any dress.. Or whatever you want gift. Thanks.
  • oxox_ttoxox_tt Registered Users 64 Posts
    I think I figured out how to add. I just sent a request #iHope

GC oxox_tt IGN Cruz Anything that I don't have would be greatly appreciated :) KStar clothes/shoes oxox!!
  • parishiltonparishilton Registered Users 16 Posts
    This is very generous. My GC name is dannysweetheart :)
    Just got a TON more gifts from you! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! :):)
  • Kbartlett82Kbartlett82 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Lini Meow wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

Guessing from the title, yes, I'm giving gifts in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood Game.
    Here's a lil back story: I started off by going on the game's Facebook page, commenting on the posts saying that I'm giving away gifts, just simply add me on game centre and your gift will be on your way! However, this apparently didn't work out so well. Not many people noticed me so I only gave gifts to less than 10 people. I couldn't think of any other way of giving gifts so I stopped. Which was pretty sad :(

I was just goofing around in Glu Game's forum when I suddenly saw a post saying that the poster is giving out gifts. That's when I had the idea of doing the same thing. Credits to this person: Darkthunder for enlightening me with this awesome idea. Here's the link to the post: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?113409-Darkthunder-s-gifting-shop-Round-Two!

Alright, so the instructions are pretty simple, quite similar to Darkthunder's.
    PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CLEARLY OR YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE YOUR GIFT
    1. Add my Game Centre ID: LyneeKitty (I'm a crazy cat lady don't judge me :()
    2. Reply this post with your Game Centre ID, your name in the game and the gifts that you want. NOTE:
    -Your name in the game is needed so I would know which person to give which gift.
    -Each person is limited to ONLY 5 GIFTS. (Don't be greedy, everyone gets a chance)
    3. Reply this post once you receive your gift. This is to make sure I didn't do any mistake. NOTE:
    -If you do not receive your gift, it is possible that the item is locked (for example, you have not reached the level required to unlock the item) or it is not in the gifts option(example: wedding dresses and hairstyles). If you're sure that the problem is not caused by any of these, inform me otherwise.
    -I CANNOT GIVE ITEMS THAT HAVE SPECIAL K LOGO IN IT, WEDDING DRESSES AND HAIRSTYLES AS THEY ARE NOT IN THE GIFT OPTION.

If you have any questions, just reply down below. I can't promise you that I will give everyone everything, but I'll try my best.

Thank you, beautiful people! :* - Lynee

I'm Bartlett8284 my game name is CoCo
    My five gifts I choose is. 1: bluish shirt that comes with the plaid dress. 120coins, <3 item
    2: blue dress <3 item, 75coins, it's near the bottom below the pink sweater that has yellow hearts on it.
    3: the dress it reminds me of a baseball jacket or something. It's black and has white and striped sleeves it's 120 coins, is a <3 item has a k star in left corner if it's unavailable then I'd like
    4: black long sleeve dressed that has a slit in the middle it's the last one in the row that has the pink sweater with the yellow Hearts or birds whatever is on it. It's 40 coins and is a star item,
    5:red dress that is sleeveless it's 75 coins, near the bottom it's the 2nd in the row and is after a purple sleeveless short dress it's also got a gold k star in the left of the box.
    I've picked 2 that has the gold k in the corner so if they aren't Available then my 2 backup gifts I'd like is:
    White tank/ with red skirt and brown belt. It's 75 coins, is a <3 item, it's 3rd in the row after the black bomber jacket and blue skirt,.
    My 2nd backup item is: white dress with blue belt looks like it has trees on it, it's 35coins, is a <3 item, it's 4th in the row other dresses all in the row the dress after it is a red/maroon dress
    Thank you very very much for doing this, I appreciate it big time, I hope I'm not to late and that you're still playing, I also try to always gift back. But like I said I'm happy with any of the items. Thank you thank you!
    If anyone else would like to help feel free to add me my game center name is Bartlett8284 and my game name is CoCo I'm married to Dirk Diamonds also. Love playing this game.
  • Shoegal212Shoegal212 Registered Users 28 Posts
    hi !
    My name in the game is Marjorie
    I would love to have the dresses I don t have yet level 25 and 26 :) and If you can gift other stuff that s great too :)

Thanks !!
    Hey y'all :D sorry if I'm late in giving the gifts, kinda busy with school recently. I hope everyone is satisfied with what they got. If there's any item that you asked for but didnt get (this does not include hairstyles, wedding dresses and items with the K logo) please inform me and I'll give it to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience darlings!
    AshleyKKH wrote: »
    I added the other day and never received anything! Hope I followed the proper steps.

My IGN: Ashley
    GC: ashleydumas

items with K logo are not available in the gifts option honey. sorry.
    oxox_tt wrote: »
    I think I figured out how to add. I just sent a request #iHope

GC oxox_tt IGN Cruz Anything that I don't have would be greatly appreciated :) KStar clothes/shoes oxox!!

items with K logo are not available in the gifts option, sorry!