Options

achievements wont connect to Google Games

jess118jess118 Registered Users 3 Posts
I've been an A lister for over a month, and yet my Play Games account shows I'm still a D-Lister. Also, when I tried installing KKH on my other gadgets I ended up as a D Lister instead of A. My Google Games acc is connected to the game but it still contains my D-Lister achievements. Now I'm afraid I might lose all my progress if I unistall the game on my main gadget. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I think there are some syncing issues with Google Play and GC with the achievements. The only thing I can suggest to make sure you always have the files of your game for transferring, is to follow the steps in the Best Way to Save/Transfer your Game post.
  • Options
    ElleBoubierElleBoubier Registered Users 52 Posts
    This probably isn't helpful but my acheivements DO show in Google Play. I have had issues with Google+ friends not showing up, suddenly disappearing (then reappearing) from my game, etc but that's it.

However I have a couple ideas that could help to sync up your game activity...

From the contacts menu, click the tab with the game controller icon (next to "friends only"). This takes you to the Acheivements area.

In Acheivements, tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner, then tap Settings. This is where you can sign in/out from Google.

But you can also change your "sharing settings" here... If it's already set to share, you could try changing it to not share, then changing it back. Maybe this will force it to re-sync up.

If all else fails, short of uninstalling...at the bottom of "sharing settings" there is also a "Disconnect" which is different from simply signing out. If you tap that it tells you what it does (and that it can take up to an hour) and gives you an option to delete existing game activites from Google or not. I've yet to try this so I'm only *assuming* you could then reconnect and sync back up.
    Always looking for new KKH friends~add Elle Boubier on Google+!