Options

Can't Access My Game

PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
So, I've been getting the "Can't connect to network" error since morning. I've tried everything, I even uninstalled the game and installed it again, still nothing. Everything else on my phone works perfectly fine, my data connection is fine I just can't access the game or the forum through Google Chrome. Feels like I'm suspended or something :(
Picasso baby!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Try resetting your wifi. That's the only thing I can think of :/
  • Options

I don't use wifi, I connect straight to my data package and it works fine for everything else, I've tried resetting it and still nothing. I've sent Glu support an email but they haven't come back to me yet.
    Picasso baby!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You should try using your wifi instead, these games tend to work better with that than 3g/data packages.
  • Options

unfortunately, most wifi connections here are a privilege and are locked/password protected. I would have to sit and play my game at a restaurant with their free connection :( urg. I guess I'm being weaned off the game like a druggie in rehab. *sigh*
    Picasso baby!
  • Options
    Everything is working now, just as I had last played :D I don't even care what was going on I'm just glad it's back lol
    Picasso baby!