Free gifts anyone? ????

KelseybearsKelseybears Registered Users 9 Posts
Hi all!!! I wanted to gift people some clothes, shoes and accessories! I remember what it was like to struggle with money and such in the game and I just want to pay it forward a little bit :)
The only thing I ask is that you not be rude and demanding!

My Game Center ID is Kelseybears. If you want to add me? And maybe just comment and let me know what you would like. You don't need to be specific just clothes..etc. okay! Hopefully this will peak someone's interest! Thanks all!!
Prev1

Comments

• jessRjessR Registered Users 14 Posts
    Okay I'll add you, anything gifted is welcome! Name is Jessica Roys ingame!
  • KelseybearsKelseybears Registered Users 9 Posts
    Okay! Just add me! Sounds good!
  • HomayraHomayra Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hi ive jus added u, anything will b much appreciated thanks :)
    Wow, thank you Kelsey for your gifts! I'll be sure to drop something in when reach my previous progress (as I have restarted the game because it glitched).
    You're welcome. I didn't know what level you were so I didn't think you would be able to get some of mine. If only it said what level the items were when you gifted. Keep in contact with me, okay? I would be more than happy to keep sending you
    More.
    It says you have everything! I want to help out those that actually need it, lol.
    I'm level 7 and I don't have anything. I believe it I have received everything you have sent until now. Maybe there is a limit to sending if it says I have everything? I haven't bought anything except two dresses and a top ::/
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    There is no limit. Only certain items can be gifted. The one's remaining in your wardrobe are the items that cannot be gifted. I will be making a Giftable post soon for everyone's reference :)
    Ooh I see! Thank you for shedding light, and such a post will be very helpful! Thank you!
  • oxox_ttoxox_tt Registered Users 64 Posts
    Added! I hope I did it right Lol! If not oxox_tt is my ID. Game name Cruz. Thx!! #clothes #accessories
  • H...H... Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi adding you on gamecenter any gift would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to increase the star level in my closet to help with projects. Thanks in advance!! Oops my gamecenter is H...; ) no space for the wink.
    @Jess I eas talking to the other person who asked for things. Not you, don't worry!! :)
  • H...H... Registered Users 10 Posts
    Kelseybears I added you and something glitched with the game your avatar kept changing every few seconds ( hair, skin, clothes, fans) I unfriended you an requested you again trying to fix the glitch. :(
  • EreejEreej Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hi!! My Game Center name is Ereej and Brie in the game. Anything you would like to send (clothes, shoes etc) would be appreciated. Thank you
  • Helene ScottHelene Scott Registered Users 23 Posts
    I just added you, anything at all would be much appreciated. :D Thanks so much! (game center ID: binsoutsunday, in game name: Eva)
  • AnamariexoAnamariexo Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hi all!!! I wanted to gift people some clothes, shoes and accessories! I remember what it was like to struggle with money and such in the game and I just want to pay it forward a little bit :)
    The only thing I ask is that you not be rude and demanding!

My Game Center ID is Kelseybears. If you want to add me? And maybe just comment and let me know what you would like. You don't need to be specific just clothes..etc. okay! Hopefully this will peak someone's interest! Thanks all!!

Hi! Your so sweet! I'll be thankful for any gift you give me :) my Game Center ID is Anamariexo. Thank you!!
  • pjclay1904pjclay1904 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Ok I'll add you also.
  • Green99eyezGreen99eyez Registered Users 2 Posts
    I woud love some new clothes anything would be appreciated...thanks again for this.. Nicole
  • Green99eyezGreen99eyez Registered Users 2 Posts
    I cant figure out how to add people it keeps taking me to facebook to add friends I don't even know if I have a game center id im using my sons phone with google play can anyone help me with this...
  • nickirowsnickirows Registered Users 36 Posts
    Add me please! I'm nickirows in the game -- I'll add you now!! (: Any gifts whatsoever are appreciated, but especially hairstyles, shoes and dresses <33
  • RottenbratzRottenbratz Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi I just added you. Name is Cindy in the game username in Game Center is Rottenbratz

I have most star items but will take anything else. I'm open :)
  • oxox_ttoxox_tt Registered Users 64 Posts
    Added :) #thxinadvance
    Hi everyone! I have tried to gift everyone I added...which has been several people. I hope everyone got their gifts! Enjoy! :D
  • calidajaynemayallcalidajaynemayall Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi Kelseybears (:

You can add me on game centre through Calida Jayne Mayall, that ALSO IS MY KKH name
    Any gift that is of K stars will be very much appreciated from hairstyle, jewellery or clothing

Thanks so much again! :D
  • calidajaynemayallcalidajaynemayall Registered Users 6 Posts
    I also gave you an add on Game Centre so hopefully you get it
  • nickirowsnickirows Registered Users 36 Posts
    Ahhhhh thank you so much!! You went... above and beyond my expectations! I nearly screamed when I saw!!! <3 You made my day, seriously, so thank you :3 I tried to gift you something in return, but unsurprisingly, you already have everything! So I'll make you my No. 1 Networking person or something. Thanks so much again, ahhh!
    Thank you thank you thank you Kelsey again for sending out gifts!! I've received them!!
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    Hi! I hope I'm not too late and you're still gifting! My Game Centre ID is triciac26 and my name in the game is Millie. I'd appreciate anything you send me! :-)
  • nudulnudul Registered Users 3 Posts
    GC ID: Nudul, i can send gifts too!
  • AmandaL685AmandaL685 Registered Users 4 Posts
    GC: AmandaL685
    Any K-Star items would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance. :)