Free Gifts of All Type to Everyone!

MrFarbodDMrFarbodD Registered Users 18 Posts
Just add me to Game Center, I am bored at the moment, so I will take the time to send you everything or most things that you may not own already.

Game Center name: MrFarbodD

It would be nice if you could post here if you got the gifts and maybe your game name so I can come to you more quickly? :O
Prev13456789

Comments

• jessRjessR Registered Users 14 Posts
    Okay, I'll add you! That's very kind of you! GC ID is TheJackx and in game name is Jessica Roys.
  • SycamoreSycamore Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thank you so much for the gifts <3
    GC: Sycamore261
  • jessRjessR Registered Users 14 Posts
    Thank you sooo much! I've received the gifts!!
  • MrFarbodDMrFarbodD Registered Users 18 Posts
    You're welcome, thanks for posting and telling me you got the gifts. :)
  • HomayraHomayra Registered Users 35 Posts
    Ive added you, my name on the game is homayra, id appreciated any gifts thanks :)
  • eilloh15eilloh15 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I've added you, my Game Center name is eilloh15, my name in the game is Hollie

Thanks!
  • Kla4ostateKla4ostate Registered Users 3 Posts
    I will take any gifts you can give! Game crashed and had to start over.. Thank you in advance. Game Center id is kla4ostate
  • EreejEreej Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hi. Game Center name is ereej. Game nam is Brie. I'll take anything you want to send. Always looking for hair stuff if you can. Thank you in advanced.
  • destiney20121destiney20121 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hello. I have added you. My name on game center is de5y*35. I would like skme hairstyle if you can send it. Anything is appercaited I really dont have a specific gift I want
    Thxs very much &#55357;&#56842;
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    Hi! my GC ID is triciac26 and my name in the game is Millie! Thanks! :-)
  • nudulnudul Registered Users 3 Posts
    To everyone Who want new KKH game friend, please add me! Game Center ID is Nudul
  • nickirowsnickirows Registered Users 36 Posts
    I added you! My username is nickirows (:
  • Kaylam225Kaylam225 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello! I just added you my username is kaylam225 any gifts would be greatly appreciated! My game name is felica
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I just added you and got added back. I do have a lot of things, but I would really love the rectrangular sparkling diamond ring you can gift for 60KStars. If not, than anything you would like, or, we can just be friends and do shoots together. I'm weak, I love jewelry but anything is awesome, Thanks so much. I'm Koko btw. Nice to meet you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. I just added you and got added back. I do have a lot of things, but I would really love the rectrangular sparkling diamond ring you can gift for 60KStars. If not, than anything you would like, or, we can just be friends and do shoots together. I'm weak, I love jewelry but anything is awesome, Thanks so much. I'm Koko btw. Nice to meet you. :)

I sent you all the available gifts which were stars because those were the only available ones, did you get them?

I also sent items to anyone else who added me, did everything get them? :)
  • JazzypocoJazzypoco Registered Users 18 Posts
    MrFarbodD wrote: »
    Just add me to Game Center, I am bored at the moment, so I will take the time to send you everything or most things that you may not own already.

It would be nice if you could post here if you got the gifts and maybe your game name so I can come to you more quickly? :O

Thank you for the add! My ID: Jazzypoco

Thank you for your generosity!
  • Kaylam225Kaylam225 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you SO much for the gifts! You are the best!
    No problem Kaylam, sent you some more stuff.

eilloh15 = Hollie backwards? haha

Jazzypoco, you've already got all of the gifts so, I can't send you anything unfortunately.

And it's not possible to send hair styles or outfits which are special i.e the ones with the K symbol or gold border.

Going sleep good night.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thank you so much. I love my gifts, thank you so much. Tried to give something back, but it said you have everything. Thank you bunches. Off to go play some more. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • starsmakemedreamstarsmakemedream Registered Users 7 Posts
    Just added you! I'm starsmakemedream :)
  • whoaemilywhoaemily Registered Users 2 Posts
    Added. My GC is whoaemilyy. :)
  • YunhoYunho Registered Users 24 Posts
    tq so much for the gifts : ) )
  • JazzypocoJazzypoco Registered Users 18 Posts
    No problem Kaylam, sent you some more stuff.

eilloh15 = Hollie backwards? haha

Jazzypoco, you've already got all of the gifts so, I can't send you anything unfortunately.

And it's not possible to send hair styles or outfits which are special i.e the ones with the K symbol or gold border.

Going sleep good night.

I did not receive anything, oh I didn't know I couldn't receive gifts.

Thank you for letting me know
  • Meliio3Meliio3 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've added you GC ID is meliio3
  • msessiemsessie Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game name is essie
  • andreeatsandreeats Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thank youuuuuu so muuuuch for The gifts!!!!!! With you it's like winning to lottery!!! I'm Andreea in The game!!!
  • Itmeansqueen22Itmeansqueen22 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I dont needs gifts really just a friend plz tell me yur on game center
  • kai227kai227 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi! I sent a request. My GC is nesh227 and my name is Camila in the game :-) .
  • JoSpinnerJoSpinner Registered Users 24 Posts
    I'll add you, my GC name is Stoff3147 and my KKH name is JoSpinner. Thanks in advance for anything you can spare that I don't already have. 

• nickirowsnickirows Registered Users 36 Posts
    Oh my god, thank you so much??????? I didn't expect so much!! I was so happy you seriously made my day thank you so much ;;
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.