He wants a divorce!

Vixen22Vixen22 Registered Users 16 Posts
My fiancé called me and said that he thinks we are drifting apart so I either have to pay 10 K stars or divorce him (we haven't even got married yet). So I force closed the game and went on a date with him. I got full hearts on the date but he rang me again afterwards to say the same thing and I have to pay 10 K Stars or get divorced.

How do I contact support?

Many thanks

Comments

• Vixen22Vixen22 Registered Users 16 Posts
    This is still happening! I do not have enough K stars for this!
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    Vixen22 wrote: »
    This is still happening! I do not have enough K stars for this!

ugh this is also happening to me!! i literally just got out of the restaurant after a date when my boyfriend/fiance called. i contacted support at support@glu.com but they said it may take up to 5 days for them to reply! honestly, their support team is useless. :mad: please tell me if you find a way to solve this!
  • JazzypocoJazzypoco Registered Users 18 Posts
    Same thing is happening to me... We are on a date, I go to get some energy from my pet and he calls... Requiring 10 K stars, this is a rip off, I am so disappointed!
    My fiancé called me and said that he thinks we are drifting apart so I either have to pay 10 K stars or divorce him (we haven't even got married yet). So I force closed the game and went on a date with him. I got full hearts on the date but he rang me again afterwards to say the same thing and I have to pay 10 K Stars or get divorced.

How do I contact support?

Many thanks
  • DebbieNDebbieN Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. I got his phone call very time I logged on and finally called him for a date. As we were on a date, I stepped outside the restaurant for some energy and he called saying that he wanted a divorce. So, after getting that same call over 10 times and having to close and reload, I caved and paid the 10 stars which really ****ed me off because i don't have that many to be spending on this. I hope that they fix this and give us back our stars.
    This is what I submitted to support...
    My ID:
    Jazzypoco

KKH I play on my iPhone
    Fiancé keeps calling I can't get anything done he keeps demanding we breakup or I have to give him 10 K stars. Furthermore, I think I should earn stars when I am on a date with my fiancé, since I keep having to pay for the dates. This glitch cost me my 5 star rating with my Femme photoshoot(which he was my co-star)... I'm very disappointed, I paid him 20 K stars (two times) and I am not paying a third time. I want some compensation, please give me my K stars back and some additional ones because I can't complete any of my appearances, photoshoots or anything else because of the ransom! Which is causing my rating to go down... I am at a stand stil!
    Jazzypoco wrote: »
    This is what I submitted to support...
    My ID:
    Jazzypoco

KKH I play on my iPhone
    Fiancé keeps calling I can't get anything done he keeps demanding we breakup or I have to give him 10 K stars. Furthermore, I think I should earn stars when I am on a date with my fiancé, since I keep having to pay for the dates. This glitch cost me my 5 star rating with my Femme photoshoot(which he was my co-star)... I'm very disappointed, I paid him 20 K stars (two times) and I am not paying a third time. I want some compensation, please give me my K stars back and some additional ones because I can't complete any of my appearances, photoshoots or anything else because of the ransom! Which is causing my rating to go down... I am at a stand stil!

he's still calling even though you paid twice already?? i was going to pay 10 K stars but now i'm hesitating cos he might just call again and ask for more stars. wow what a ripoff
    I decided to pay the 10 stars just to shut him up. It worked for maybe 12 hours then he called me saying the same thing again! I have now actually married him which I wanted to back out from (because I was frightened he will continue calling me) but I thought I sent money & K Stars on it. Now we are married, he is saying that he knew this marriage was a bad idea and that I will be hearing from his lawyer. I keep just force-closing. Seeing as his words has changed the game must be working. I will contact support and see what they say.
    I decided to pay the 10 stars just to shut him up. It worked for maybe 12 hours then he called me saying the same thing again! I have now actually married him which I wanted to back out from (because I was frightened he will continue calling me) but I thought I sent money & K Stars on it. Now we are married, he is saying that he knew this marriage was a bad idea and that I will be hearing from his lawyer. I keep just force-closing. Seeing as his words has changed the game must be working. I will contact support and see what they say.

did you go on a date after you paid 10 stars? cos i know you have to go on a date at least once a day to avoid him calling you and asking to break up. i also paid the stars but so far he hasn't called yet. i'll probably just go on a date to be safe.
    Yep. I've gone on numerous dates with him on the same day and he's still calling me on every 2nd time I travel somewhere. It's ridiculous!
    I go on at least three dates a day with him... As soon as I leave the date he calls requesting 10 K Stars or divorce...
  • magdalena_apcmagdalena_apc Registered Users 22 Posts
    Same thing happening here! It's really annoying... It's kind of a robbery! Very unfair
  • JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    Question: are they real gamers or game characters?
  • LyssaLyssa Registered Users 11 Posts
    I had to pay 16 Stars to Stacy together right After get ringht engaged and completing the first perfect date of the next task to get 3 perfect dates, then suddenly it said we were broken up.had to pay, get engaged again, and start over w the dates for the engagement task...
  • Mimi7Mimi7 Registered Users 7 Posts
    This marriage update was suppose to be a great , and give the fans of KKH what they wanted!
    but instead it sounds like this update is causing more break-ups than marriages....
    I have paid 20 stars to stop my man from splitin' from me... its like I can either choose a job or date him so he doesn't break up with me.... at this point I don't have the stars to keep up with him. I'm gonna enjoy the single life if my man calls me one more time. I rather have a new pair of shoes then take his *** on endless dates at this point.
    I don't know if they are doing this because she realised her marriage with Kris Humphries was not her right guy so they want to incooperate it into the game? I don't think so but what my husband says sounds very familiar. If this carries on I will just break up with him. It's just annoying because I spent so much money and K stars on the wedding. Glu still have not replied to my email.
    I read somewhere that if you cheat on your partner, he will ask you for a divorce. I was always dating two @ the same time because I was keeping my options open because I did not know where my 1st relationship was going. I'm not sure if this is the case for everyone else. Still I do not believe even if you have started a date with him, he should still be calling you and the game be demanding you pay 10 K Stars. They need a new update promptu!
  • ChrissyisprissyChrissyisprissy Registered Users 22 Posts
    I wonder if that's what happened to me. I went on the 3 dates with one boyfriend. When I went on a date with the other bf he proposed. I think I went on a date with my original bf after the proposal. After my 5 star date with my fiancé today he called saying I was distant. I don't want to pay the 10 k stars. Should I go ahead and break it off? And if so will the other bf propose?
  • magdalena_apcmagdalena_apc Registered Users 22 Posts
    The other bf does propose... I got tired of the constant calls (i went on two dates in a row ans still got the effing call) so I chose the get divorced option (I wasn't even married yet). So I started dating someone new and that character proposed after 4 dates or so...
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I paid it once and haven't since. It's hard though because to every 1-2 jobs you have to do a date so that he stays happy. If he calls again I will break up and be single. I am not going to keep paying K Stars that I BUY with real money to keep a FAKE character happy. My now husband (in game) is an in game character and not a friend, if that mattered.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    I have used stars to get boyfriend to not divorce me (We aren't even married!) because I can't go on a daily date with him. I am working every job I can to save money for a wedding dress and can't afford to go on a date. Right now I am working on the party events for the clothes and jewelry since I can't afford to buy clothes and I don't get the bonus on jobs or dates any longer so I have to earn 5 stars on everything which takes longer.
    I am ready to dump this guy and live a happy single life. He is too needy and I spend way too much money on him and on dates. It's time to take care of myself I think. ��
    I don't have any GC friends. Add me! My GC name is debdeb (: Include the happy face.
    Thanks!
    DebbieN wrote: »
    I have used stars to get boyfriend to not divorce me (We aren't even married!) because I can't go on a daily date with him. I am working every job I can to save money for a wedding dress and can't afford to go on a date. Right now I am working on the party events for the clothes and jewelry since I can't afford to buy clothes and I don't get the bonus on jobs or dates any longer so I have to earn 5 stars on everything which takes longer.
    I am ready to dump this guy and live a happy single life. He is too needy and I spend way too much money on him and on dates. It's time to take care of myself I think. 😄
    I don't have any GC friends. Add me! My GC name is debdeb (: Include the happy face.
    Thanks!

I just divorced him. I was having a party, he was there at my party, and the phone rang every 2 minutes asking for a divorce or 10 stars. Having to force close every 2 minutes was making the game not so much fun.
    So, I don't have to spend $10,000on a wedding dress now, I don't have to spend money on dates so hopefully, I can buy some clothes.
    I hope this was a a good choice. I'll let you know.
    It definitely all seems like a lot of hassle. Support emailed me back and said they are aware that some players are having difficulties with dating/marriage/wedding planning and/or issues with their partners. We are currently researching these issues and hope to find a solution soon.

They asked for my game ID so they can add some stars to my game. I am not sure how much they will send me. I think I've spent about 30/40 stars but I realise now I didn't make that clear. Oh well some stars are better than none. So to everyone it's worth complaining.
    A notification came up from in game Kim saying I left my wallet and I was given 100 K Stars. My husband still keeps calling me. I'm just force closing and will just continue to do this till they change it. Hopefully soon. I'm keeping a hold of these 100 K Stars-i didn't expect that much😆
    It definitely all seems like a lot of hassle. Support emailed me back and said they are aware that some players are having difficulties with dating/marriage/wedding planning and/or issues with their partners. We are currently researching these issues and hope to find a solution soon.

They asked for my game ID so they can add some stars to my game. I am not sure how much they will send me. I think I've spent about 30/40 stars but I realise now I didn't make that clear. Oh well some stars are better than none. So to everyone it's worth complaining.

How many days did it take for Glu to reply? I've been waiting for 6 business days already
    I messaged them on October 12th and they replied October 19th. So 7 days.
    A notification came up from in game Kim saying I left my wallet and I was given 100 K Stars. My husband still keeps calling me. I'm just force closing and will just continue to do this till they change it. Hopefully soon. I'm keeping a hold of these 100 K Stars-i didn't expect that much

They sent me only 50 stars. Oh well, it's better than nothing.