Comments

• Options
    *Jess**Jess* Registered Users 6 Posts
    I would love any presents! I added you, my ingame name is Jess
  • Options
    ToxicUnicornsToxicUnicorns Registered Users 25 Posts
    My GC is: Oh Hai $
    My in game name will either be Oh Hai $ or Nya
    I'd gladly accept anything you'd be willing to send. Nothing in particular really. Thank you.
  • Options
    AugustGlassAugustGlass Registered Users 50 Posts
    Added you!

Game Center is is AugustGlass and my name in kkh is Katie. I'm only missing a handful of items to complete my wardrobe so any help you can give is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for doing this!
  • Options
    JamidreamJamidream Registered Users 26 Posts
    My GC name is Jamidream....IGN is Jami. I would love to have the Long leopard dress and shoes or long hairstyles. Thank you very much. :)
    Please add me for KKH.
    Game Center name:Jamidream
  • Options
    shelightsupwellshelightsupwell Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 5 Posts
    Hi again! Just dropping by to say thank you for the gifts! I love them. <3
  • Options
    *babsl**babsl* Registered Users 18 Posts
    Thank you so much 😊
  • Options
    triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    Hi! My GC name is triciac26, IGN is Millie. I don't know how to attach pictures here (haha) so here is a link of a collage of the stuff i want instead: http://www.fotor.com/show/57b4ee2e04a94cddbd451838347441c8?lg=en_US Anything that adds gold stars would be nice too. :-)
  • Options
    DarkthunderDarkthunder Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hey guys and girls! I got a new iPhone 6! So, unfortunately I will be unable to gift until I transfer my saved over. Sit tight! Thanks!
  • Options
    jessRjessR Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hi, I'm Jessica Roys in-game. just added you hopefully sucessfully! Any gift is welcome. GC name is TheJackx . I REstarted game due to some bug I had unfortunately :c
  • Options
    AshleyKKHAshleyKKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    Added!

GC is ashleydumas
    IGN: Ashley
  • Options
    Mercedes0218Mercedes0218 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Added you. Request from mercedes0218. GC name is Briela and any gifts you give are appreciated thank you.
  • Options
    Leslie_PowowLeslie_Powow Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hello :) any gift is appreciated, I am not picky. Name is Leslie in the game and Leslie_Powow in Game Center. :). cheers and thanks in advance!
  • Options
    RottenbratzRottenbratz Registered Users 16 Posts
    I have 2 questions:
    1. Are you able to give items that are shown as K items (star items that are discuss I guess)
    2. Can you gift items that are cash items vs star?

I sent you a request yesterday through GC. My GC and is Rottenbratz and game name is Cindy

Sorry if questions are repeats from the thread.

Thanks in advance,
    Cindy
  • Options
    H...H... Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ign and gamecenter is h...; ) no spaces. Any gifts would be greatly appreciated thanks!
  • Options
    EreejEreej Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hi I added you. My Game Center name is Ereej and my game name is Brie. I would love some hair but anything you want to give will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
  • Options
    AshleyKKHAshleyKKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    Added!

Ign: Ashley
    GC: ashleydumas

I would love the red turtleneck dress and the black dress with lace sleeves! Tia!
  • Options
    oxox_ttoxox_tt Registered Users 64 Posts
    I sent a request GC oxox_tt IGN Cruz I'd like wardrobe... Anything that I don't have would be greatly appreciated :) KStar shoes oxox!!
  • Options
    m4dm4ri4m4dm4ri4 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm m4dm4ri4 added
  • Options
    parishiltonparishilton Registered Users 16 Posts
    my GC is dannysweetheart

I would appreciate anything but especially one of the last dresses. Whatever you can afford. Thanks x
  • Options
    emily.meeks52emily.meeks52 Registered Users 8 Posts
    My game won't let me add could you add me?
    Gc-sunnypony179
    IGN-emily meeks
    Anyone else who wants to feel free to add me
  • Options
    Avery aka BethanyAvery aka Bethany Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi darkthunder! I added you in GC (js_beth) and play KKH as Jen. I would love anything you would like to give. Thank you for your generosity. I saw that KKH says we're dating. :)
  • Options
    RobertMcFadyenRobertMcFadyen Registered Users 32 Posts
    My gamecenter name is RobertMcFadyen but my KKH name is Robert

I would appreciate anything!
  • Options
    kardash-obsessedkardash-obsessed Registered Users 16 Posts
    I have added you on GC.. My game centre is nicolee_1996 and my name on kkh is nicole. I would be happy with absolutely any gifts! Thanks so much☺️
  • Options
    DarkthunderDarkthunder Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hey guys, I will make a new post about this, but my old phone has moved on and I am still trying to extract the files for all of you. I have a HUGE backlog of people I need to gift so please be patient! I'm sorry!
  • Options
    Kimx2Kimx2 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hello. I sent you a request on GC Id is kimx2 my name on kkh is Kim. Anything you could sent would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.