Free gifts anyone? ????

2Next

Comments

• miamya1217miamya1217 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hello! I've added you to GC my name is miamya1217. Whatever your able to send is just great...Thanks in advance!
  • babizokahhbabizokahh Registered Users 18 Posts
    My GC nick is babizokahh, any gift would be very appreciated!
  • Itmeansqueen22Itmeansqueen22 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Ughhh would love a cute new outfit according to the guy im dating everything i wear sucks boooooo
  • Itmeansqueen22Itmeansqueen22 Registered Users 6 Posts
    My game center name is gamerray
  • badbehavin1badbehavin1 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hey I've just sent u a request on GC. My name is venvy1. I would really appreciate if you can send me a few items. The exclusives would be nice but anything will work. Thanks in advance!
  • kardash-obsessedkardash-obsessed Registered Users 16 Posts
    You're so sweet, people like you are what make the game fun! Ive sent you a request on gc, mine is nicolee_1996 and my in game name is nicole. I would love to be gifted anything, afterall its the thought that counts! Thanks so much in advance💕
  • kardash-obsessedkardash-obsessed Registered Users 16 Posts
    You're so sweet, its people like you that make the game so fun! Ive sent you a request on game centre (i am nicolee_1996) my kkh name is nicole. I would love to be gifted absolutely anything, afterall it's the thought that counts! Thanks so much in advance for your generosity☺️💕
  • FabulisssaFabulisssa Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey :) I've sent u a gc request (fabulisssa) and my name in the game is Lisssa. Anything you can send would be amazing but would absolutely love diamond studs or the peeptoe black booties. Thanks so much xxo -Liss
  • RobertMcFadyenRobertMcFadyen Registered Users 32 Posts
    GC name RobertMcFadyen. Anything would be great!
  • oxox_ttoxox_tt Registered Users 64 Posts
    Added you. GC name is Sup4fly18 IGN "Jett" just starting out thank you for any gifts/clothes you send
  • Lucylove527Lucylove527 Registered Users 1 Posts
    hii I added you I am lucylove527 I was trying to gift you something but you have everything!! Anything you would like to gift me would be more than welcome thank you!!
  • gretinskygretinsky Registered Users 31 Posts
    Hi! My GC is James-E-Boy!. I'd love any dresses or jewelry! thanks so much!!
  • destiney20121destiney20121 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hello. My name is Destiney. I've added you on game center de5y*35. Any gift is appericated especially wedding dress :) thxs
  • destiney20121destiney20121 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hello. I have added you on Game Center
    My user is de5y*35
    Any gift is appericated especially wedding dress
    Thxs lot :)
  • KelseybearsKelseybears Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hey everyone! I have to say. I've decided to take a little break from gifting. Sorry to say it, thanks to everyone though.
  • apbonnerapbonner Registered Users 15 Posts
    Anything yu gift will be welcome.. My Game Center I'd is bonner 21
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Hello I'm going to be adding you my GC name is Mileys_Mommy anything is appreciated thanks
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • anamariaanamaria Registered Users 27 Posts
    I added you! My gc name is anamaria998. I would appreciate anything. Thanks for the giveaway :)
    Game center: anamaria998
    Add me!