Weekend Party Event

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
What is the best way to get the 40 stars. Longer parties or shorter parties? Also if I do parties in Different homes does that give you better stars then the other?
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    Longer parties give you about 14 stars while shorter parties give you about 7/8 so longer parties make it faster. Not sure if having parties in different homes helps that much but that's what I do either way.
    Picasso baby!
  • wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    Different homes have different numbers of guest you can invite...
    I believe the more number of guest is the better...
    You can click on the action name 'small talk' on the guest with just 5 energy, more stars can be earn from there...
  • ElleBoubierElleBoubier Registered Users 52 Posts
    I get 14-15 purple stars from short 3h parties at Punta Mita. I haven't tried an 8h party yet.

But it's best to have parties at the biggest house you have. For me that's Punta Mita. You can invite 5 friends there, and the "small talk" task with friends gives tons of stars plus a purple K star each time.

I don't have the Calabasas mansion so maybe that holds even more? Miami and the NY loft are both good options with 4 guests each.

So anyway, that's the trick...do the "small talk" with guests as much as possible. (It reappears with each guest after an hour.)
    Always looking for new KKH friends~add Elle Boubier on Google+!
  • Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    I get the same number of stars from Calabasas, Miami, Florence and Punta Mita. The trick is, as someone said, to use the 'small talk' task.
    Sab4r1el wrote: »
    I get the same number of stars from Calabasas, Miami, Florence and Punta Mita. The trick is, as someone said, to use the 'small talk' task.

You're right, ultimately you can get the same amount of stars (if you only use the "small talk" task) at Punta Mita or Miami.... I don't have Calabasas or Florence--how many guests can you invite there?

The other major benefit I forgot to mention to having parties in the largest homes with the most party guests is you can finish the party much FASTER! Which is a huge help this weekend.

Not only do you get an extra purple K-star with each "small talk" but it also gives tons of little purple stars to fill up the meter. So 5 guests in Punta Mita = 5 "small talks" right off the bat.

Miami is 4 guests so still pretty good...you have to wait 1h for the 'small talks" to reappear at either place to finish the party anyway. Def worth it for the extra purple K-stars!
  • JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    You're right, ultimately you can get the same amount of stars (if you only use the "small talk" task) at Punta Mita or Miami.... I don't have Calabasas or Florence--how many guests can you invite there?

The other major benefit I forgot to mention to having parties in the largest homes with the most party guests is you can finish the party much FASTER! Which is a huge help this weekend.

Not only do you get an extra purple K-star with each "small talk" but it also gives tons of little purple stars to fill up the meter. So 5 guests in Punta Mita = 5 "small talks" right off the bat.

Miami is 4 guests so still pretty good...you have to wait 1h for the 'small talks" to reappear at either place to finish the party anyway. Def worth it for the extra purple K-stars!

7 guests can come to the Calabasas location.
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Wow.. I've not gotten more then 10 stars for a party (8hrs). I have the Downtown LA home, Hollywood Condo (don't remember buying) and the Miami Home. I will use the Miami home now going forward and invite more guests. I'm having trouble with energy and spent well over $2000 game dollars flying to each location looking for energy. Ugh. This weekends event is pretty ****py!! I think they gauge these on the amount of people that get them, but forget that those stats also include the hacked versions and people in higher levels. I've done ONLY stuff for this event all yesterday afternoon and today and I am at 19/50. Frustrating.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • ThegameneedsmeThegameneedsme Registered Users 6 Posts
    why don't you use the energy cheat method? I'm almost halfway to gettting the final gift (dress).
  • gretinskygretinsky Registered Users 31 Posts
    what is the energy cheat mode??
  • Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    In the Florence apartment, you can invite only 4 friends, but I was able to get quite a few of the large pink Kstars.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Not long until the event starts :D 1 Day and 12 hours to be exact :3 Like i did with the last Party Event I will try and make a log of all the properties I can :3
    So... I just finished a 3h party in my London loft and receieved a K-star along with my money and XP... a pleasant surprise!

I finished the weekend party event yesterday but since my game is maxed out I threw a party to gain fans back (I lost like 9M after a 1-star catwalk disaster lol) and decided to use London since I've yet to throw a party there.

Question is.... are K-stars randomly given as rewards at completion of parties, is this a new thing maybe related to the weekend event, or do you just get a K-star the first time you throw a party in each home? (I can't remember if I got them before for my first parties...)
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    So... I just finished a 3h party in my London loft and receieved a K-star along with my money and XP... a pleasant surprise!

I finished the weekend party event yesterday but since my game is maxed out I threw a party to gain fans back (I lost like 9M after a 1-star catwalk disaster lol) and decided to use London since I've yet to throw a party there.

Question is.... are K-stars randomly given as rewards at completion of parties, is this a new thing maybe related to the weekend event, or do you just get a K-star the first time you throw a party in each home? (I can't remember if I got them before for my first parties...)

How many guests can be invited in London? :-)
  • CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    Not long until the event starts :D 1 Day and 12 hours to be exact :3 Like i did with the last Party Event I will try and make a log of all the properties I can :3
    What do you mean? The event ends in that time. It's already going on. You better hurry. I'm one star away from getting the dress, literally. First event I've completed. Yay me. 😉
  • MsNiaImaniMsNiaImani Registered Users 21 Posts
    Anyone know how long Kim's actual birthday party is?? Still need to get the dress so I dont wanna start the event yet.
    Add me on GameCenter: MsNiaImani
    MsNiaImani wrote: »
    Anyone know how long Kim's actual birthday party is?? Still need to get the dress so I dont wanna start the event yet.

It's 8 hrs.
  • MsNiaImaniMsNiaImani Registered Users 21 Posts
    It's 8 hrs.

Thank you! I think I'll be able to do both now!
    Add me on GameCenter: MsNiaImani
    FYI Kim's party has 3 things to tap for energy! Two bottles and the cake. :D

And you can invite a friend! Some events don't have that option so I'm glad this does cuz those "group photos" every hour are so helpful!
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    What do you mean? The event ends in that time. It's already going on. You better hurry. I'm one star away from getting the dress, literally. First event I've completed. Yay me. 

Haha! Dw I read the event message again an hour after posting that xD and completed it! Yay! Congrats on completing :3
    Haha! Dw I read the event message again an hour after posting that xD and completed it! Yay! Congrats on completing :3

Okay good. :) ...And thanks. ;)