Energy clock not working!!!

Nikki11Nikki11 Registered Users 2 Posts
Has anybody's energy clock stopped working??? Not only am I not able to collect energy as usual to complete a ton of jobs, as Elle said, but my clock isn't generating any energy. It's stuck at 0:00. So with the delay in collecting energy around LA and now no regenerating energy, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE to complete the requirements. This game is feeling more sketchy by the day! And I'm about OVER it. Can't get stars unless actually spending money. The amount of stars earned compared to the cost of star items ratio is also an impossibility without spending money. What's the deal? Just another money-making scheme? Not even a real game, just a ploy to cash-in on us ignorants' to get that estimated $200 million dollar paycheck for the year Kim? You disgust me, always have, but this was the only game with decent enough graphics that I could see how I was dressing on my iphone. But it's so freakin glitchy! I mean, I'm dating an online friend of mine simply from sending her gifts -- I'm straight and so is she!!! This game SUCKS as far as quality. But it's number 1 when it comes to scamming people!
Sincerely - Daphne Infinger
Doll!!!

Comments

• Loser321Loser321 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Nikki11 wrote: »
    Has anybody's energy clock stopped working??? Not only am I not able to collect energy as usual to complete a ton of jobs, as Elle said, but my clock isn't generating any energy. It's stuck at 0:00. So with the delay in collecting energy around LA and now no regenerating energy, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE to complete the requirements. This game is feeling more sketchy by the day! And I'm about OVER it. Can't get stars unless actually spending money. The amount of stars earned compared to the cost of star items ratio is also an impossibility without spending money. What's the deal? Just another money-making scheme? Not even a real game, just a ploy to cash-in on us ignorants' to get that estimated $200 million dollar paycheck for the year Kim? You disgust me, always have, but this was the only game with decent enough graphics that I could see how I was dressing on my iphone. But it's so freakin glitchy! I mean, I'm dating an online friend of mine simply from sending her gifts -- I'm straight and so is she!!! This game SUCKS as far as quality. But it's number 1 when it comes to scamming people!
    Sincerely - Daphne Infinger
    Doll!!!

I am having the same problem with my energy clock being frozen at 0:00. Any insight??
  • snickers.picklessnickers.pickles Registered Users 2 Posts
    Loser321 wrote: »
    I am having the same problem with my energy clock being frozen at 0:00. Any insight??

I have the same problem too! It froze and it's been at 0:00 with 0 energy for more than 5 hours!!!! :mad:
  • geminiegogeminiego Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have the same problem too! It froze and it's been at 0:00 with 0 energy for more than 5 hours!!!! :mad:

Mine hasn't worked most of the day either.
  • htrask2013htrask2013 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am having the same problem and my energy has not refilled since Thursday 10/23/14. Now I can't complete jobs. Any information as to why this is happening would be greatly appreciated!
  • domaraneldomaranel Registered Users 6 Posts
    Mine isn't working either!
  • Lazy AziLazy Azi Registered Users 6 Posts
    Nikki11 I have the same problem as i log in via facebook. only place the objects u click on to get candy or energy is in new york tribeca and soho. LA works every 2 hours.
    This is not good enough if there is a glitch they should stop the game fix it instead of more challenges given. My stats are falling because of the glitch and i hope i will be compensated because of the problem caused!
  • SarahBordenSarahBorden Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem with the FB app. I hope they're gonna fix that ASAP
  • FayFay Registered Users 1 Posts
    My clock is also not working since yesterday! Help anyone?
  • bianietobianieto Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm with the same problem on facebook
  • geminiegogeminiego Registered Users 6 Posts
    Well, I sent in a support ticket and commented here in forums and no word from admin/tech yet in either place.

Clock still not working:(
  • michelle81michelle81 Registered Users 7 Posts
    geminiego wrote: »
    Well, I sent in a support ticket and commented here in forums and no word from admin/tech yet in either place.

Clock still not working:(

It would appear that admin don't seem to care as i have not seen any information on whats going on with this problem and when it will be fixed. Really annoying actually.
  • abby1abby1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    i put a ticket this is what i got:Greetings from Glu Mobile Customer Care!

Thank you for writing to us. We want to assure you that your message has been received. Our volume is quite high recently and depending on the nature of your request and the amount of research required, our response time may vary; however, a member of our Support Team will contact you within 5 business days.

Again, thank you for your message. We look forward to assisting you soon.

Sincerely,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    That message is just a confirmation that your message has been delivered. My guess would be the team are probably already aware of this and will be working on it asap. Finger crossed it's addressed very soon!
    5 days, really!!!
  • snickers.picklessnickers.pickles Registered Users 2 Posts
    That message is just a confirmation that your message has been delivered. My guess would be the team are probably already aware of this and will be working on it asap. Finger crossed it's addressed very soon!

I got the same response when I sent a ticket. I hope they fix it soon. I'm scared my partner will break up with me cause we haven't been dating! (I can't because I don't have energy)

Also, thy do cash and k-stars cause hundred/thousands of real life dollars!?!
    I got the same response when I sent a ticket. I hope they fix it soon. I'm scared my partner will break up with me cause we haven't been dating! (I can't because I don't have energy)

Also, thy do cash and k-stars cause hundred/thousands of real life dollars!?!

Has anyone heard any news on when this will be fixed. I've only been playing this game a few weeks and honestly i don't think its worth the drama of it i think i might just delete it.
    I have had news that the team are aware of it and are working on fixing it as we speak.
  • rainydaybearrainydaybear Registered Users 6 Posts
    Mine not working either and cant do anything with game sent ticket but no reply
    Mine split up with me already lol
    My clock not working either and cant do anything in game plus partner split with me and just losing lots fans now
    Sent one also for same thing and no reply
    The fix for Android/FB issues has been addressed now so if anyone is still having issues, make sure you quit the game and restart. Halloween event should be working normally and energy should be accumulating again. :3