Options

Gift boxes!!

SukiB35SukiB35 Registered Users 31 Posts
I fiiiiiinalllly got to open one about 10 minutes ago. Hope it's now working for all of you as well. :-). Only downfall is of course the one I selected didn't contain a Halloween item and there were only two in all the boxes. All energy. :-(

Comments

• Options
    TessaTessa Registered Users 9 Posts
    I got to open ONE BOX on the FIRST DAY. Nothing since it sucks!!
  • Options
    ChelChelChelChel Registered Users 10 Posts
    I finally got my second box. I hadn't gotten one since Friday and it finally came about five minutes ago.

What I don't like is that out of all my options only one box had a Halloween item in it. The majority were energy bolts and money and one box had the black pointy shoes that have nothing to do with Halloween.

Here's to hoping that two of the boxes tomorrow will have a Halloween item in it because that would at least double my odds of getting something good. I'm afraid that I might not win anything from these boxes but energy bolts and money.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It turns out the Halloween gift boxes weren't meant to be daily, hence why players didn't get them daily. But now on some devices it is possible to buy the items and the gift boxes have become daily as of yesterday :3