Options

Advice for completing Halloween goal?

VoxVox Registered Users 3 Posts
It doesn't really seem possible to do the whole thing. You get 20 treats for an 8 hour gig and 12 for a 3 hour, so assuming you can keep checking 3 hours would be the best? Is there a way to get more 3 hour gigs? I only get one every once in a while. Are there other options I'm missing? Help me out here. :)

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    If you have any items from the Halloween gift boxes, wear them! Each item you own and wear on projects gives you bonus candy. This event is possible but does take a lot of determination and time. I have managed to get 200 candies in 1 day! Also the energy cheat comes in handy if you need to finish a project quickly.
  • Options
    VoxVox Registered Users 3 Posts
    I got some advice from elsewhere that house parties are a great source of candy. People you invite and choose 'small talk' energy spenders for give you candy and of course you get some for completing. :O
  • Options
    I thought I mentioned that in my response too xD Obviously forgot to type it but yes parties are a great way to get candy too. Also tapping on the Halloween objects such as pumpkins, skulls, black cats and crows can give you +1 candy. Also in Kim's mansion there are 4 halloween tappables there that also reward candy :)
  • Options
    AruvaAruva Registered Users 37 Posts
    If you have any items from the Halloween gift boxes, wear them! Each item you own and wear on projects gives you bonus candy. This event is possible but does take a lot of determination and time. I have managed to get 200 candies in 1 day! Also the energy cheat comes in handy if you need to finish a project quickly.

Energy cheat? I wish I knew how to do that, as my clock have stopped working :( And I cannot play the game until that is fixed.. as I never are able to get 5 star without it.. :/
  • Options
    wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    I thought I mentioned that in my response too xD Obviously forgot to type it but yes parties are a great way to get candy too. Also tapping on the Halloween objects such as pumpkins, skulls, black cats and crows can give you +1 candy. Also in Kim's mansion there are 4 halloween tappables there that also reward candy :)

party can earn candies too?? haven't try before...
    i've been earning candies by doing 1 or 3 hours gigs. Finally got the pirate hat after 2 days
  • Options
    Joumi123Joumi123 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Whats the energie cheat?
  • Options
    It's not really a cheat it's more "manipulating the time" in the game xD

Energy Refill How to iOS

That will show you how to do it :) Not sure if it's possible on Android but tbh I would have thought it would work if you follow the concept on Android. Be careful though as it can screw up your device and tbh it is highly dishonest :-* I have only done it a few times out of desperation and when I have done it I have felt so guilty.

I wouldn't usually recommend it due to it being "dishonest" but because this event is so glitched this is the only reason why I have mentioned it, just so players can at least get something from this bugged event.

Yep parties earn candies too. Each guest you invite and do the "Small Talk" action you will earn +1 candy :3 A 5-Star 8 hour party will earn you +20 candies :D

If you have won any items from the Halloween gift boxes, make sure to wear them on projects and parties to earn bonus candies. For each item worn you will earn +2 candies on top of the 5-star rating reward.
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts

Energy Refill How to iOS

That will show you how to do it :) Not sure if it's possible on Android but tbh I would have thought it would work if you follow the concept on Android. Be careful though as it can screw up your device and tbh it is highly dishonest :-* I have only done it a few times out of desperation and when I have done it I have felt so guilty.

I wouldn't usually recommend it due it being "dishonest" but because this event is so glitched that is the only reason why I have mentioned it, just so players can at least get something from this bugged event.

Yep parties earn candies too. Each guest you invite and do the "Small Talk" action you will earn +1 candy :3 A 5-Star 8 hour party will earn you +20 candies :D

If you have won any items from the Halloween gift boxes, make sure to wear them on projects and parties to earn bonus candies. For each item worn you will earn +2 candies on top of the 5-star rating reward.

I have NEVER gotten this to work. What am I doing wrong?
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    How can we wear Halloween things from the gift boxes if we got 1 box friday, and non after that. So, now we have to buy k coins to buy boxes. The people who are able to open the boxes are the ones who hacked the game and have everything. Game is quickly souring over this. Now I'm not even getting the regular daily boxes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    You get to open 1 box every 5 hours, well at least in my game, also 3hr house parties give you 12 candies (+ bonus) and everytime you small talk with some guest you get 2 candies. So for example I get 12+6=18+16 from guests =34 candies and youcan finish one every hour.
  • Options
    How can we wear Halloween things from the gift boxes if we got 1 box friday, and non after that. So, now we have to buy k coins to buy boxes. The people who are able to open the boxes are the ones who hacked the game and have everything. Game is quickly souring over this. Now I'm not even getting the regular daily boxes.

Just one item you have won will give a bonus. You don't have to buy any boxes. As I said "if" you have won any of the clothing from the boxes. It's not required just helps a bit if you have an item or two.
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I have NEVER gotten this to work. What am I doing wrong?

Make sure you have closed down the game so it is no longer running in the background before changing the time.

Then Go to settings>General>Date & Time. Turn off "Set Automatically" and just change the day not the time.Exit and open KKH.

As soon as the bar says "loading" exit the app & go back to the date and time settings. Turn "Set Automatically" back on. Go back to KKH & let it load. Once loaded exit again and re open. This will make it load again and once it has finished you should full energy :)
  • Options
    KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    The energy cheat never works for me ��
  • Options

I agree. I'm really upset because I spend really money and play for fun and this definitely took the fun out of it.
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Just one item you have won will give a bonus. You don't have to buy any boxes. As I said "if" you have won any of the clothing from the boxes. It's not required just helps a bit if you have an item or two.

Make sure you have closed down the game so it is no longer running in the background before changing the time.

Then Go to settings>General>Date & Time. Turn off "Set Automatically" and just change the day not the time.Exit and open KKH.

As soon as the bar says "loading" exit the app & go back to the date and time settings. Turn "Set Automatically" back on. Go back to KKH & let it load. Once loaded exit again and re open. This will make it load again and once it has finished you should full energy :)

I've done it about 10 times. It's not working at all. I'm on an iPhone 5S. iOS 8.1.
  • Options
    JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts

In Kim's mansion, it's actually 5 tappables...2skulls, 2 bottles and a pumpkin on the floor (to your right).
  • Options
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I've done it about 10 times. It's not working at all. I'm on an iPhone 5S. iOS 8.1.

Weird. Maybe it's not possible on devices with software beyond iOS 7.1.2. This is the version I have and have an iphone 4 :3 It's only a matter of time before glu disable the use of it anyway.
    In Kim's mansion, it's actually 5 tappables...2skulls, 2 bottles and a pumpkin on the floor (to your right).

Yeah I know :) Quoted comment was basic and rushed :)
  • Options
    -=<vicey>=--=<vicey>=- Registered Users 19 Posts
    Cheat works fine on my iphone 6 with iOS 8.1 I used this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvLM_QX326Q&spfreload=10
    Basically what SamuraiPizzaCat said, but maybe it helps when you see how someone does it :p
  • Options
    I did post the link too but people have still said after following the video it doesn't work. But hey it does kill the fun if you do it too often. I've only used it on about 5 occasions in total out of pure desperation.

As I have previously mentioned, I wouldn't recommend it usually as it is dishonest but where this event has so many bugs it may help some players actually get something from the Halloween event if they are struggling to get anything.
  • Options
    -=<vicey>=--=<vicey>=- Registered Users 19 Posts
    Yeah me too, I only use it for these special events, because I don't want to miss out on limited edition items
  • Options
    DarijaDarija Registered Users 11 Posts

Energy Refill How to iOS

I wouldn't usually recommend it due to it being "dishonest" but because this event is so glitched this is the only reason why I have mentioned it, just so players can at least get something from this bugged event.

Do you maybe know how much candy do you get after finishing 3 hours party? :3
    Thanks in advance
  • Options
    Darija wrote: »
    Do you maybe know how much candy do you get after finishing 3 hours party? :3
    Thanks in advance

Hey Darija! For getting a 5-star rating on a 3 hour project you will receive +12 candies. For 8 hours you will receive +20 candies and for 24 hour project you will receive +30 candies :)
  • Options
    AndreaxxAndreaxx Registered Users 26 Posts
    If you do this will it mess up the event time?
  • Options