Options

You banned me but I'm back

CheeteeCheetee Registered Users 16 Posts
I'm not a scammer and when I asked for money you shout... You pay almost 100$ in the game for 1250diamond and I'm giving you a million diamonds for 200 and you think it's a scam?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Well yeah tbh :/ the whole point in gifting people is to help players out not pocket profit from it... Especially to something you don't even hold rights to.
  • Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    Right? Lol some people..
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • Options
    CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    And yes, it is a scam, if you're taking money for profit from a game you have no rights to.
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    And yes, it is a scam, if you're taking money for profit from a game you have no rights to.

Exactly!!

On another note.. How are you gifting these diamonds because you can't. So they are asking for gifts and you are giving them diamond gifts. Other people with the same hack you are using do this for free to help other players. You cannot profit off a game you have no rights too. Thats illegal to be honest. This is bold and Glu could sue you!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Cheetee if you try to sell hacks again I will take further action. Also selling or even sharing hacks is totally against forum rules! Hacks don't even work on the current version anymore unless you had it installed previously. This was stopped 4 updates ago. Please continue sending gifts to players for free :)

As stated by myself and everyone else on this post, you have no right to make profit from something you don't even hold rights to let a lone a hack as technically they are copyrights of a game which is against glu and apple's term and conditions. You have the audacity to say glu are scammers but the money spent on this game by players actually pays for the updates you and thousands of players have installed plus they actually have the rights to do so.