Options

Game reset to the beginning by itself Oct 31st

I am on level 17, or 18 and my game reset itself to the very beginning. I lost everything! i was about to complete a quest and get the Genie costume. I play the game on Facebook......Help! Please help me!
I have spent tons of money playing this game to advance faster too

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry your game got reset. You can submit a ticket by emailing Glu. If you're on:
    - Apple: support@glu.com
    - Android: androidsupport@glu.com
    Make sure to mention device info, game name (KKH), and a specific description of your problem. Just know in advance that it might be some time before they are able to reply.
  • Options
    nancyspoozentzvincentnancyspoozentzvincent Registered Users 3 Posts
    Tami wrote: »
    Hi. I'm sorry your game got reset. You can submit a ticket by emailing Glu. If you're on:
    - Apple: support@glu.com
    - Android: androidsupport@glu.com
    Make sure to mention device info, game name (KKH), and a specific description of your problem. Just know in advance that it might be some time before they are able to reply.

Thanks, I think I have done that, but it didn't confirm it, so I really have no idea if it went through.....Do they respond here, or through email addy?
  • Options
    Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    Awwww that really sucks! I hope they can fix that for you or at least refund you all the real money you spent. Yesterday (Oct 31), my iPad game crashed several times during loading, which it never does.
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I think it might not have gone through. When I emailed Glu 9 days ago about an issue I had, I received a confirmation the same day that they received my message. As for if they respond here, I have no idea. I think it's just through email addy (had to look up what this meant lol).