Options

trouble with date night

jenny0320jenny0320 Registered Users 1 Posts
today I just started experiencing this,, you know how your married and your husband/wife calls you and says lwts hang out or something like that and you accept, so you have like I certain amount of time to do date night with your significant other. so my problem is when i try and go on a date with him, his name is not on the list so I can call him? before it was but now it not, so I did a party at home and I was able to call him, but that doesnt count as date night. but when I call him at like restaurants or clubs, he's not on the list.. what to i do, times running out for date night ..

Comments

• Options
    Amorg08Amorg08 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same problem...wish someone would help.
  • Options
    victorjwphvictorjwph Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yup, I'm encountering the same issues too. It's really frustrating to use up K coins just to 'charm' her instead of ending up getting divorced.
  • Options
    KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    When it gives you a time frame of ten hours, but the actual date is 24hrs what time do you take notice of?
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Have you guys tried scrolling all the way down your contact list when looking for your s/o? When I call my husband for dates, his name is like the 3rd to last name lol.

And Kkmia, since you've started the 24 hr date, that takes priority. But ideally, it would have been better to cancel the date. And keep calling your s/o until your date would have been either 1, 2, 4, or 8 hrs (depending on what works best for you ofc). As for the 10 hrs, it just means you won't complete the quest in time. But idk if that's necessarily a bad thing. I think I've missed the cutoff time before, and nothing bad happened.
  • Options
    Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    Often when you experience not being able to find your husband/bf in the list to invite on a date, is because you left them at another dating location. Travel around all the places and look in each, and you will find them :-)