Options

Android users - how to add friends?

EvanorahEvanorah Registered Users 11 Posts
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone knows how to add friends in Google Play Games? Do you have to follow them on Google+ or something? If you do, please add me. My name on Play Games is Lauren Downing and my picture is of a girl leaning out a car window. ^-^
Eva โ™ก

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Android players can add friends via Facebook or by Google +. With Facebook you must be friends with them in order for friends to show in your contacts. With Google + I believe you have to follow them and they have to follow back in order for it to work. But I'm not 100% sure on the Google + side as I am an iOS user, but that would be my guess ^_^
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And sometimes FB just doesn't work for this. I'm playing on 2 Android devices......been waiting for my facebook friends who are playing the game to show up in my list, but it is not happening, and it's been way over a month. But using google+ works for everyone on android. Make sure your friend puts you in a circle, you put him in a circle and you can playtogether. I'd love another friend. I'll be happy to add you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for filling in kokonut :D

Hmm strange your facebook friends aren't still showing after a month. Are you 100% sure your FB friends are signed in in the game? I know facebook has always been a little slow showing friends but 1 month is ridiculous!
  • Options
    Yes. In fact, I'm playing on 2 android devices (2 different emails, twitter, games everything seperate to it's own device). I set that up to try and figure out why FB wasn't working for me. I couldn't sign into Facebook FROM Google+, so that might be it. But I had one game, no friends showing, set up 2nd device, invited device two to play the game from Device one's game....Still no connection. And to this day, from early July, not a single FB contact is showing up. I signed up new FB friends from here, so yeah, they're playing the game. And Google+ gives me no problems. I am now playing with 14 friends all from here and google+. So, if anyone has instructions how to sign into Facebook FROM Google+ that is probably my stumbling block, but if it's me, on a new Samsung Galaxy S4, then it has to be other people as well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That is soooo weird! I've never known such a massive issue with facebook in all my years involved with glu games. I'll see if I can find out anything from the team for you :)
  • Options
    EvanorahEvanorah Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thanks SPC! And Koko, what is your G+ name so that I can add you? :D
    Eva โ™ก
  • Options
    Sadly I play on an apple device so I won't be able to connect with you in KKH :(
  • Options
    Oooooh SamuraiPC, I also play on my iPad. I'm kokokokonut and I'd love to interact in the game. :) I connected the iPad before I was able to connect with my androids. Game Center is so easy to use. Someone need to do that for the Andoid users.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'll send you a request kokokonut :3 The only reason why I can't is because of the server change glu introduced back when KKH was first released. It's not possible to connect across platforms, maybe somehow you've broken it xD
  • Options
    No. I can't talk tech OR games. lol. I have a Samsung Phone, an iPad, and an Android Tablet. My Gamecenter Id is koko kokonut, or kokokokonut. You left off a ko. lol. My 2 androids play together and with mutual friends all through Google+ (naturally I have seperate google ids for each android.

My IPad plays with friends through Game Center. So, alas, no breakthrough across platforms. Just think, if we could do that, instead of being Android Twins with similar names, we could be triplets. Muhahahaha (wouldn't help get any more K Stars. lol)

Oh, and jumping topic - who agrees we should be able to give Misty Levin a makeover. Poor thing is so out of step. She looks like Patty Duke from that 60s show they played on TVLand. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hahaha! Neither can I xD Just Glu games talk :p That's as far as my tech goes lol!

Ohh my bad! I thought you were saying you was able to connect with Android players via the iPad xD Oh I know I missed "ko" in my previous comment xD I just got lazy :P If need be add me on GC if you aren't 100% of your nickname :3 Mine is: Samurai Pizza Cat! it's in my signature too ^_^

I wish you could still play across platforms, I don't actually know why glu changed servers that disabled it :/ Haha! That would be awesome :3

Aww bless her, she likes her green wooly green jumper xD
  • Options
    gemigemi Registered Users 2 Posts
    Anyone please add me