Genie Costume

lizanneyounglizanneyoung Registered Users 7 Posts
Has anyone gotten the Genie costume from Kim's party yet? Are there more costumes after that we can earn? I'm almost done with the party, and just need the dress and shoes for Red Riding Hood, and then I will have all three costumes.

Comments

• QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I got the pirate costume this morning and the genie costume a few hours ago when I finished the party.
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I don't have anything from little red riding hood.
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Aww noooo that sucks :( You still have time to hopefully get the outfit! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you QueenSukii :)
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I haven't gotten anything from the red riding hood other then the rights and shoes. I am disappointed because EVERY day when I open the box there isn't even the costume pieces in there!! So it makes it impossible for me to get. I liked that costume best out of all of them.

I got the genie costume just a moment ago. I am HIGHLY disappointed. It's all one piece so you can't wear it in pieces and add different hair or shoes. It's an all in one. Which stinks. I LOVE Kim's cat costume and wish that would have been an option. I did get the pirate costume but I would have rather gotten the red riding hood one! Oh well. I am not totally in love with this event and I truly hope that if they do an event in the future they learn from these mistakes!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • memeify1memeify1 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I just got my custome the genie one
  • lizanneyounglizanneyoung Registered Users 7 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I haven't gotten anything from the red riding hood other then the rights and shoes. I am disappointed because EVERY day when I open the box there isn't even the costume pieces in there!! So it makes it impossible for me to get. I liked that costume best out of all of them.

I got the genie costume just a moment ago. I am HIGHLY disappointed. It's all one piece so you can't wear it in pieces and add different hair or shoes. It's an all in one. Which stinks. I LOVE Kim's cat costume and wish that would have been an option. I did get the pirate costume but I would have rather gotten the red riding hood one! Oh well. I am not totally in love with this event and I truly hope that if they do an event in the future they learn from these mistakes!

Totally agree! I was hoping to use the shoes for other things, because they'd go well with a pair of gold earrings I have, but nope! It's annoying it is all one thing.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I'm disappointed with the genie costume too :/ My character doesn't even have long hair so the hairstyle is pointless! The Halloween event in Stardom: Hollywood last year had a witch's outfit but all of it was separate.... don't understand why they have done the genie outfit like this.... So want that cat costume though but looks like that is exclusive to Kim's avatar.
    Let's all pray the Thanksgiving/Christmas/Holiday event is much better planned, executed and more fairly done :)

ETA: today was the FIRST day anything Halloween has been in my daily Halloween box. Sigh.

rP5d8Va.jpg
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    I'm disappointed with the genie costume too :/ My character doesn't even have long hair so the hairstyle is pointless! The Halloween event in Stardom: Hollywood last year had a witch's outfit but all of it was separate....

Ugh same here, and Stardom doesn't even have an outfit this year :[.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • firegirl1firegirl1 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Ummm I was in my closet and put my Jennie costume on and when I got out of the closet, most of my costume was gone. I only had the top part and what looked like panties (not kidding) and also she was bald. I have a picture but don't know how to put it here. Has anyone heard of this yet?
  • CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    So... The genie costume is used for what now? I wore the pirate costume to Kim's party, and won the costume. Is it just a prize or useful later in the game?
  • morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    Do you get any money for the party or just the costume?
    So... The genie costume is used for what now? I wore the pirate costume to Kim's party, and won the costume. Is it just a prize or useful later in the game?

Just clothing. You don't need it for anything else.
  • CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Just clothing. You don't need it for anything else.

Ohhh, pfft. How lackluster is that? :confused:
  • AmycAmyc Registered Users 3 Posts
    I earned the 5 star rate on Kim's Halloween party, but I never got the genie costume. Does anyone know why? Or if I might get it later? ...