Help with wedding dress please

Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
Can someone please gift me the long sleeve wedding dress I don't have a lot of money on the game to get the dress so I would really appreciate if someone would gift me the long sleeve wedding dress
I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It's not possible to gift wedding dresses sadly :/
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    **** that sucks I'll be broke after this wedding lol
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    LOL! Just keep throwing parties you'll be fine :)
    Do you have to buy one of the wedding dresses or can you use any dress you have?
  • morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    The wedding won't open until you buy one of the wedding dresses. Then you will also need money for the venue so continue saving. Once you open the dress you will have 24 hours to get $7500. Don't be in a hurry it will wait.
    Ok so I don't have to do the wedding yet thanks that's good to know it'll still be there for a while there's no time limit
  • DaceSpandyDaceSpandy Registered Users 3 Posts
    In that same vein, I think my game has a glitch. I'm saving up for the wedding dress that costs K-stars, but when I looked online I saw there are apparently two options? I have 3 separate dress options in my closet to purchase, but two of them are identical? Supposedly there's a dress that looks like Kate Middleton's dress and one that looks like Kim Kardashian's. But both of the dresses that cost K-stars look just like Kate Middleton's! I don't know what's wrong with my game, do I need to contact support about it?? I've been saving for so long, I don't wanna be gypped.
  • CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    DaceSpandy wrote: »
    In that same vein, I think my game has a glitch. I'm saving up for the wedding dress that costs K-stars, but when I looked online I saw there are apparently two options? I have 3 separate dress options in my closet to purchase, but two of them are identical? Supposedly there's a dress that looks like Kate Middleton's dress and one that looks like Kim Kardashian's. But both of the dresses that cost K-stars look just like Kate Middleton's! I don't know what's wrong with my game, do I need to contact support about it?? I've been saving for so long, I don't wanna be gypped.

The identical dress glitch has been there since the wedding was added in an update. Basically there are only two dress options. Saving up for the Kate Middleton dress, unless you really want to, is unnecessary because the wedding lasts for a minute, and then that's it. Spend the money since it's easier to obtain than stars. But it's all in what you want to use K-stars for or not.

Also it's been advised not to decorate all out because, again, the wedding is really short, and you don't see the decorations after the wedding. You can save money and stars, and use it instead to furnish your houses, etc.
  • DaceSpandyDaceSpandy Registered Users 3 Posts
    Oh, okay thank you! I hadn't seen anyone else say anything about the glitch, so I thought it may have been just my game. And yeah, I'm doing jobs to get just what I need and not much else for the wedding, haha.

Thank you for your help!!
  • Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
    I have the same thing going on. There was three dresses on there but after my wedding that third dress was not there anyone. Email the support team and still no answer.