Options

I paid for this!!

NishikiaNishikia Registered Users 25 Posts
When I go to the Kustomize area with all my clothes, the game keeps telling me I have to pay for stuff I've already paid for and won't let me leave until I do. Don't know why this is. I've paid for everything I have on and I don't want to have to shut down and start all over or anything like that. Please help.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    yes. I own all my clothes, and I'm told I owe 75K stars. I have broken down to the clothes we start the game in, and it still says I owe 75K. I can't change, and I'm getting tired of the Halloween hood. ;Help?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You could try shutting down the game so it is no longer running in the background and then relaunching. If that doesn't work the only other thing I can suggest is reporting it to the team via the appropriate email address:

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Don't forgot to include, the game you are playing, the device you play on and the issue in clear detail.
  • Options
    So far 2 devices picked this up, both Android after 1:30 for me. Came back from Lunch and can't change. By shutting down I get to the last place I was, so I can keep going as long as I don't try to customize myself anymore. Ugh, if I was to be frozen to one look, it wouldn't be little red riding hood. lol. I'm sure lots of people will be popping in about this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    lol! Nicee. -.- Hopefully glu are aware of it if you have reported it and are working on it as we speak :3
  • Options
    EvoletEvolet Registered Users 17 Posts
    I have the same problem. I cant change my clothes. What is happening?
  • Options
    Sounds like yet another glitch -.- Hopefully it is addressed very soon!
  • Options
    ChelChelChelChel Registered Users 10 Posts
    I just went to change lipstick colors and it's telling me that the the lightest shade of pink, the top choice, is now 75 stars. Why? We've never had to pay for lipstick shades before and now we do.
  • Options
    Eww yeah mine says that too! As I've said, it's most likely a glitch from the crossover from the halloween event. Just have to wait for it to be addressed.
  • Options
    NishikiaNishikia Registered Users 25 Posts
    It looks like once you change out of that lightest shade of pink, it allows you to change clothes again...problem solved on my end. I was wearing that shade of pink and freaking out. Wonder why they've started charging for that color?! smh
  • Options
    Thanks Nishikia. Don't know if there was an update to fix the glitch, but my game loaded again, and I changed the lipstick. All better on both Android games. Oddly enough, my GC ipad game wasn't affected. I had to get married in thigh high boots a red riding cap and the red riding hood outfit.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    ChelChel wrote: »
    I just went to change lipstick colors and it's telling me that the the lightest shade of pink, the top choice, is now 75 stars. Why? We've never had to pay for lipstick shades before and now we do.

Hopefully they fix that soon -.-.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)