Making Money?

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
How are you making money? I've been saving forever and I am still not making money. The larger houses are so expensive compared to the money you make. How do yall do it?
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Um, I think I'm qualified to answer this question lol. I haven't spent a cent on the game, nor do I have the glitch. I own all of the houses except for the villa in Florence and the luxury suite in Dubai. And I've completely furnished (with money-bought items) all of my houses except for my yacht. (I'm sure I could have gotten another house, but I stopped playing for a month).

With that said, I think the main reason why I was able to accomplish all of this was by simply playing the game early on (less than 2 weeks after the game launched). Also, I had a lot of spare time lol. This is what I did:

- I focused on my main quests, and I did mostly 3hr and 8hr side gigs when I ran out of quests to do. (Between the two, I would suggest doing 8hr gigs. They take about 2 energy bars and pay around $800. 3hr gigs take only 1 energy bar, but pay around $250. Note: I refer to 1 energy bar as 34 energy. If you don't have this much yet, then 3hr gigs might be better for you to do instead).
    - Early on, I figured out where to pick up energy. (Items would reset every 2 minutes, but atm with the Halloween items, they take 3 minutes). That way, I've been able to get mostly 5-stars on my quests/gigs. That was before I found http://angelarm.hubpages.com/hub/Kim-Kardashian-Hollywood-Game-Cheats-Tips-Tricks (which is very helpful for starting players btw!). When looking for energy, I mostly go to the cities in California, Miami, and Las Vegas. However, I always go to all my homes with pets when I know the energy timer has reset. (Before, it greatly varied for each pet. Like the dog in Calabasas took 10 hrs to reset before. But now, all pets reset every 4 hrs). Also, you can get energy from your s/o every 24 hrs.
    - I used to save up money for clothes, but I was fortunate enough to meet a friend (on forums ^^) who gifted me the entire wardrobe at the time! After that, I only saved up for houses and furniture.
    - I would constantly see if there were videos to watch for free stars. Doing so, I've been able to get all but one pet for my homes. And I bought the Banshee with saved up stars. Also, try not to waste your stars on charming people (I've done that several times lol) :3
    - When I first started going on dates, I would go to Brew Palms because it was cheaper than dating at Panino's. As I leveled up, I went to clubs so that I didn't have to spend any money. But after finding out about that possible glitch in Restaurant Asadaux (where you can level up your big spender achievement without spending money), I've been going there xD (Thank you btw to the person who mentioned it on here! ^^)
    - This is bad of me, but I haven't gifted any of my friends yet lol. I plan to do so after I've bought all the houses and furniture I still need to get.
    - Also, try not to start a quest if you don't think you can finish it in time.
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    The money I make on Stardom is so much more per gig than on KKH. It's really odd lol. I just feel like we should be getting more for the 12-24 hour ones. Imo.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
    I agree. But I'm a little confused. It may be because I've been off the game for a month or I might just have a bad memory, but are there now 12hr side gigs? I haven't seen any so far (that I can remember, I mean).

Also, I've edited my previous post. I just finished testing this earlier: All pets, including Charli, reset every 4 hrs. And the Halloween items in Kim's mansion reset every 4 hrs too.
  • Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    I do what Tami does as well, but I have spent real money also to buy clothes, hair and shoes. I did not notice that the pets refreshed every 4 hours now, so thanks for that info! I was only tapping them every 12 hours or so. I have all the homes, but still need a few bits of art and stuff that you can only buy with Kstars.
    You're welcome :)