Options

Problems with rewards

lolii22lolii22 Registered Users 8 Posts
I won five stars in the halloween kim's party and i didnt won the outfit. This is the secind time this happens to me and the second outfit i cant even see on my wardrobe!!
Anyone else having this trouble?

Comments

• Options
    CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    Seems like some others had that problem as well. Contact glu. Truthfully, I wish I could just give you my genie costume... I didn't really see the point of it since it was Halloween and it would be over once I received the costume. You can't use it for anything else in the game, and you can't use separate parts of the outfit. Really, couldn't we have received K-stars instead? :confused:
  • Options
    lolii22 wrote: »
    I won five stars in the halloween kim's party and i didnt won the outfit. This is the secind time this happens to me and the second outfit i cant even see on my wardrobe!!
    Anyone else having this trouble?

Totally agree, but it bothers me that aint the first time it happens to me. How do i contact glu? Thank you for your opinion :)!
  • Options
    CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    lolii22 wrote: »
    Totally agree, but it bothers me that aint the first time it happens to me. How do i contact glu? Thank you for your opinion :)!

No problem. :) Hope they solve it for you. support@glu.com or androidsupport@glu.com
  • Options
    Thank you :)
    No problem. :) Hope they solve it for you. support@glu.com or androidsupport@glu.com