Options

My "husband" is needy, cheap, and rude. And lazy too. Lol.

tiffybootiffyboo Registered Users 19 Posts
In what world do I need to go on a date with my husband every day, or he threatens divorce? And even though im
The one that pays for EVERY dang date, this **** still insults my outfits.

Plus, he never works. Every time I go into one of my homes.....there he is....just chilling, not a care in the world. Except when I'm going to pay for the next date. Over it.

Next time he calls I'm divorcing him. :mad: I have things to do irl and it seems every time I log on I hafta use my energy to go on dates with this idiot.

Comments

• Options
    jennben123jennben123 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Lol i feel the same way.
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    That's why I date different guys behind hubby's back, trying to find a better deal, lol!
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Lol, this is my favorite thread on here xD
  • Options
    morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    Now that I am married when my husband calls for dates they are 8 hour dates. I don't have the time or energy - literaly - to spend that much on him. Even if it only takes me about 4 hours to complete it that takes time and energy away from paying gigs. Plus it usually costs at least some money to take him out though I try to keep it as cheap as possible. This is crazy - I have been married for over 10 years in RL but even as newlyweds I would never have done a 8 hour date with my husband and spent $100s on said date! This is crazy! I am an independent working woman of the world and he needs to get a grip or he is getting kicked to the curb!
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I agree, dating in the game is weird lol. But you don't have to do 8hr dates if you don't want to. You would just need to cancel the date, wait some time/go to another location, and call your husband for dates until you see it'll be a 1hr or 2hr date. And for cheap dates, you can go to clubs, El Canario, or Restaurant Asadaux.
  • Options
    Jade13Jade13 Registered Users 5 Posts
    This is so true it's the most annoying thing about the game!!
  • Options
    tiffybootiffyboo Registered Users 19 Posts
    Trust and believe i divorced his sorry behind hours after making this thread! I lost like 1.5 million fans and haven't looked back.

I'm not going on another date until I'm ordered to so, and I'm never getting married in this game again. There is no point.

At one point, while on a date with him I went out into the street to get more energy and he called me for another date WHILE I was on a date with. No ma'am.