KKH Game FAQ

Comments

• nippydipsnippydips Registered Users 1 Posts
    My boyfriend in the game just said that I have the key to his house so i can visit him whenever. How do I do that?
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You can visit them at their apartment by going to The West Inn Building I think, which located in LAX
  • lishyboo123lishyboo123 Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do i complete the fierce/glam achievement. No matter what i buy i cant get past 10% on glam
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I need to complete Maria's task where I have to look for kims earrings but simon keeps calling and I am not able to get around to Maria's task. What do I do. As soon AAnj finish one of Simons tasks he calls back with more gigs !!
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Valerie GraceValerie Grace Registered Users 12 Posts
    How many gold stars and hearts do you need before you get the rewards I have over 150 stars and around 75 hearts and nothing! Same with taping on rewards, no extra time given?
  • JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    I've sent a message to Glu about my lack of updates and/or the exclusive-before it hits stores items that everyone is getting. They said I was going to hear from them in 5 days but it's been way more than that. Is there another way of contacting them? I've missing this weekend offer and everything has been going wrong on my phone since I had the problem with the Misty's Summer quest.
    How do i complete the fierce/glam achievement. No matter what i buy i cant get past 10% on glam

You can complete the Glam achievement by buying clothes, cars etc. As for fierce I believe certain actions on projects helps you to complete this.

Sassi wrote: »
    I need to complete Maria's task where I have to look for kims earrings but simon keeps calling and I am not able to get around to Maria's task. What do I do. As soon AAnj finish one of Simons tasks he calls back with more gigs !!

You don't need to do the projects that Simon calls with immediately after accepting them. You can wait to start them until after you found the earring.

How many gold stars and hearts do you need before you get the rewards I have over 150 stars and around 75 hearts and nothing! Same with taping on rewards, no extra time given?

I don't know how many you need but I have 1671 gold stars and 1461 gold hearts and have completed both the Professional and Romantic achievements for having that amount.

As for tapping rewards, it doesn't give you extra time it reduces the regeneration time for energy by 5 seconds per item.
    I've sent a message to Glu about my lack of updates and/or the exclusive-before it hits stores items that everyone is getting. They said I was going to hear from them in 5 days but it's been way more than that. Is there another way of contacting them? I've missing this weekend offer and everything has been going wrong on my phone since I had the problem with the Misty's Summer quest.

There is no other way of contacting the team but they are aware of the issue. A lot of players have experienced issues with the event. They should reply but if they don't dw your message has been received and acknowledged and will be working on it ^_^
  • rachaeljoyjonesrachaeljoyjones Registered Users 2 Posts
    When is the next update coming? I just got Max Level message since there isn't Level 24 and now all my level points are being wasted. Thinking I should quit the game before I lose out on any more advancement. I think I'm still getting fans, but I need the Energy replenishment & bonus with the next level. Love the game and want more! If any way to get message to programmers, working extra special gigs to get exclusive clothing is great idea except when the clothes aren't sheer mesh get-ups.
    When is the next update coming? I just got Max Level message since there isn't Level 24 and now all my level points are being wasted. Thinking I should quit the game before I lose out on any more advancement. I think I'm still getting fans, but I need the Energy replenishment & bonus with the next level. Love the game and want more! If any way to get message to programmers, working extra special gigs to get exclusive clothing is great idea except when the clothes aren't sheer mesh get-ups.

No one knows when the next update is coming, but I would have thought soon. As for hitting the max level, a lot players have and gaining XP is being wasted but it's not the end of the world. As for your energy it will most likely stay at 34 Max as this is the max amount on all the Stardom games.

Do not restart, you need to still maintain/gain your fans and if you got the clothing items from the recent summer event, you will not be able to obtain these again. Also any stars will not be carried over to your new game if you restart.

Hopefully an update is released very soon but I know the team are working on fixing current bugs in the game so the game runs more efficiently, and with that new content will come :3
  • JessBridges94JessBridges94 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey I've got a shoot with muse magazine in soho but I can't go to soho there is no option for this. My fans are going down by the day because I can't get work till I have done soho, help??
    You can access SoHo by going to LAX -LAX Gate 4 - JFK Gate 15 - Click on the door to the left of the screen and select SoHo.
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Is there anyway we can have a gift givers thread?? Seriously I feel like 90% of the new threads created are for this purpose.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
    We are trying to figure out a way in which there is one complete gifting thread :) but a lot of members start these posts in the intention of them being their very own. So it's kind of hard to merge them into one.

Hopefully soon we can figure out the best way to go about this.
  • NtshinaNtshina Registered Users 5 Posts
    When I have a gig, I tend to call on the same contact person to help me. Is there any benefit to reaching Max level with a character? Should I always call a maxed out character or start calling on another character?
    Once a contact is maxed out when co-starring with them it means you will not gain any more rewards from reaching co-star stages. So when you do max out a contact, in order to continue gaining rewards such as energy, it's best to co-star with someone else :3
  • JessyeNicoleJessyeNicole Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have been dating this one guy for awhile. I was wondering if his star level or fame would go up since we are getting on the news. I am leveling up to new stars but he's staying the same.
    If he is someone you met in the game then no his star level/fame won't go up. If you're dating a friend it will change as they gain more fans :3
  • LyssaLyssa Registered Users 11 Posts
    1) I have simon keep calling about and made me go start a photoshoot that I already completed (our first feature) it's no longer on my goals list but when I went there there was still a photographer- anyone else?
    2) why does Maria call and say I'm sorry it didn't work out? What is she referring to? I didn't have a break up ? Could I have lost a job off of my goal list? Does anyone know when this happens? Thanks!
    3) what is the benefit of "charming" people? I have never done this yet because it is always worth stars and I don't know what the result is / if it is worth it, can someone please share what this does? Also, I'm assuming the persons level (a/b/c) matters, but does the persons job matter in the result you get ? Thanks!
    4) lastly is there any benefit to buying another home? Do you make it on the news for this and gain fans or no reason?
  • RiveraRivera Registered Users 2 Posts
    Not sure if I'm doing this correctly. But I have a question. Does anyone know why every time my fan base/followers raise Dirk Daimonds gets higher also?? Every time I get more flowers he will always have about 3 more. I checked once. 1 was at 132.4 million and he was at 135.6. Then I went up after a house party to 135 million and he went right up also directly after to 138.6. Anyone know why??! It's like I can't win. I'm at #2. He's #1
  • cnichols418cnichols418 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I wondered the same thing about Maria! I rushed home to see if my spouse was still there! He was, so I have no idea. Did someone die? :) I don't know either!
  • xLurvexxLurvex Registered Users 3 Posts
    So I'm level 26. And #1 star. Recently whenever I complete jobs and assignments, I get no more fans? (Like on your news feed when Ray Powers or the company talks about your performance and it says + number of fans or - number.) mine doesn't do that anymore... Is it because I've reached the highest level and need an update?
    This is because you have reached the max amount of fans. The new Halloween update you should be able to earn more now :)
  • JayLenosChinJayLenosChin Registered Users 2 Posts
    I reached 100% on my Spotlight 5 achievement and it won't let me collect the prize. Is this a glitch? Or is there another way to collect?
  • CellfishCellfish Registered Users 25 Posts
    Hi, what can I do if I didn't answer correctly to Ray? He asked me if I wanted to shout at anyone and instead of telling Soledade I said Simon, what will happen?
    I reached 100% on my Spotlight 5 achievement and it won't let me collect the prize. Is this a glitch? Or is there another way to collect?

Odd :/ It should of popped up saying "Collect" in a green button. Didn't you get that?
    Cellfish wrote: »
    Hi, what can I do if I didn't answer correctly to Ray? He asked me if I wanted to shout at anyone and instead of telling Soledade I said Simon, what will happen?

Nothing from my memory xD Soledade is just annoyed you didn't get their name right, I don't recall losing any fans.
  • JayLenosChinJayLenosChin Registered Users 2 Posts
    It did give me the green collect button but at the same time I completed a job and then star news posted and when that all cleared the collect button didn't pop up again! It's not too big of a deal I was just wondering if there was another way to collect. Thanks! :)
  • geminiegogeminiego Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have a few questions...I play on my laptop/facebook.
    1. I can't add/see other friends that play..why not?
    2. I thought we'd be able to gift each other, but seeing as I can't see them (or them me!) how do we gift each other etc??
  • Chetachi NwarieChetachi Nwarie Registered Users 2 Posts
    When you buy so chic, do you get profit every week?
  • Chetachi NwarieChetachi Nwarie Registered Users 2 Posts
    Soho is in New York(JFK New York) so when you get there you go out of the airport and there is an option to go to SoHo or Tribeca.
  • jiujitsgrlzjiujitsgrlz Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am on level 26 and have not gotten any calls, missions, or assignments for 3 days... I remember Simon asking me if I wanted to continue do something but I accidentally pressed "no" too fast and I never fully read what he called me about. Was he asking if I wanted to keep going on missions? All I can do is work at Dash and go on dates with my husband. HELP!!!