Options

Energy cheat

AmwhyAmwhy Registered Users 21 Posts
Since today's game update, I haven't been able to use the energy hack. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or if they fixed that bug in this update.

Comments

• Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    I think they fixed it, I can't use it anymore either.
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    Melimda119Melimda119 Registered Users 49 Posts
    Yeah I noticed that too and I'm like about to cry and I really don't wanna play the game anymore. Like the energy cheat was like the only thing keeping me from going insane playing this game because it takes so long for the energy to charge. I'm extremely disappointed because I put a lot of money into this game and now I can't even play. It's just too much to have to wait and there are too many task to complete. :(
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Melimda119, you don't have to feel that way. :3 You shouldn't rely on energy recharging since a full bar takes almost 3 hrs. :/ I would suggest the following:
    - Clicking the tappables around California is one of the best ways to get energy (if not for actual energy, at least for the 5sec reduction on energy reset). They reset every 3 minutes. You can also fly to Miami and Las Vegas (for those on a budget). Just doing this once an hour should help you finish a task on time.
    - If you aren't familiar with all the tappable items yet, you can check here http://angelarm.hubpages.com/hub/Kim-Kardashian-Hollywood-Game-Cheats-Tips-Tricks (under the Hidden Money & Rewards section) Hmm. I just realized with the update, it might be difficult to find them. Um, when in doubt, just take note of the number of tappables in each location, and click anything fall-related. xD
    - If you have pets, they reset every 4 hrs.
    - If you have a s/o, they give you energy every 24 hrs.
    - Also, I would suggest not starting a quest unless you know you can complete it in time.
    - One more thing: the cornucopia on Simon's desk is a tappable item if you haven't already noticed.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Cheating is prohibited in any of our games. This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.