Options

Need help right away!!! 8 hours have already started!!!

morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
Help!!! I already only got 1 star on a job that was supposed to be with my husband even though it showed 5 when I completed it and I think it might have been because my husband was not in my contact list. Now I have the Mistyque Afterparty and he is not in the contact list again. I don't want to do badly again especially since we can get K stars this weekend with 5 star gigs. Please help. I can't put in a ticket and wait a week for a response and still get the K star plus the 8 hours have already started.

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Hmm. Just wondering, what device do you play on? A lot of players have had this problem, but I don't think it's an iOS issue.
  • Options
    morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    Facebook on firefox
  • Options
    lucerolucero Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please I need help is there a way to end a date... I'm on a 1d date wt my husband but I only have 6 hrs left to go for another important date with him @the canario
  • Options
    KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    lucero wrote: »
    Please I need help is there a way to end a date... I'm on a 1d date wt my husband but I only have 6 hrs left to go for another important date with him @the canario

I'm having the same problem, got hours left to go on a date , but on a day date with him atm. Can you end dates at all??
  • Options
    Facebook on firefox

I see. If you haven't left your husband somewhere, idk how to help you sorry :/ Hopefully, a Glu support member reads your post and fixes the problem soon :3
  • Options
    Nope, you can't end a date early once you start it. :/ For future reference, when you see that you'll be going on a 24hr date, just cancel and call your s/o later until the date duration is a better time for you.