Options

So annoyed !!!!!

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
Glu, you suck.

I hate not being able to do the energy cheat anymore. And you guys make getting the K stars soooo hard already. I played honestly all the way upto being an A lister. And my patience is running out. I DONT AANT TO PLAY ANYMORE !!!!
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk

Comments

• Options
    MaggieminsMaggiemins Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm fully sick of how hard it is to get stars and energy also :(
  • Options
    apbonnerapbonner Registered Users 15 Posts
    Me to .. Im about done with this game.. I guess they want us to spend real money to get everything
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Add to that the ridiculous dating glitches. They don't get better with the updates, they get worse. I just took a screenshot, showing me with 6 hours left on a date in a restaurant with my 'husband', the tabs on the left exposed to see not 1, not 2, but 3 24 hour dates I am supposed to complete in the next 20 hours and change. No, not the same date, one is in Las Vegas, One is in New Dehli and one in Puenta Mira. so, tell me, how do I finish the date I'm on, and do 3 twenty four hour dates in a 20 hour period?

Oh, so while I'm making myself crazy about undoable tasks, I can't take advantage of the stars for 5 star gigs, because dating doesn't count. So, next time......why not just throw and event and enable it for everyone but me. Send me an email telling me to unplug my ipad for the day. I'll do my nails or try a new hair color out that day.

I'm about ready to pack it in as well. I think they have some wise A$$ programmers over there that make bets with each other about who can throw the biggest monkey wrench into the game, and the winner drinks free after work on Friday.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Ikr !!! This game is soo fun and they are totally ****ing it up I am sickkkkkkkk of how hard they make it. I can't spend real $ on it I don't live on America :/ and nor do I have insane amounts of money to throw away on a game no matter how addicted I am.

Also I think more people will now resort to hacking since they are making it too hard for us to play honestly.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    alananahalananah Registered Users 5 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    Glu, you suck.

This is so annoying!!!
    I don't have time to play, the cheat made it so easy to do tasks
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Cheating is prohibited in any game. This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.