Options

Photo Booth

SukiB35SukiB35 Registered Users 31 Posts
With the update came a new photo booth. Every time I tap on the camera my game closes. Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    kimmykatkimmykat Registered Users 36 Posts
    This has been happening to me since the wedding update. I've emailed Glu twice and no reply to date
  • Options
    AmwhyAmwhy Registered Users 21 Posts
    Happening to me too. I wouldn't bother emailing Glu. Their customer service is nonexistent. They were very quick to fix the Halloween hack, and to lock my thread about the energy cheat, but when you need help?... *crickets*
  • Options
    HeidiHoHeidiHo Registered Users 20 Posts
    Same thing for me. Mine still has the new yellow exclamation point on it becauae I haven't been able to open it since the new update. The camera thing has always been screwy. Since they first added it, it often shuts my game down. Sometimes it makes this rainbow of colors all across the screen and blurs everything. The only way to make it stop is to double tap and completely close the game and reload.
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Same for me as well lol. Are you guys playing on iOS too?
  • Options
    Yes, I'm on an iPhone 5.
  • Options
    lolii22lolii22 Registered Users 8 Posts
    This happ3ns to me too! Actually i posted here before. It happens to me for a long time now that the program shutts down when i press the camera.
  • Options
    PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    Gave up on ever getting that feature of the game to work, sadly.
    Picasso baby!
  • Options
    kimmykatkimmykat Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm using an android
  • Options
    nadschwarznadschwarz Registered Users 9 Posts
    It happens to me too, but I just open the camera again after the game crashes and it works fine. Glu should really fix these things.
    Game Center: nadschwarz

[#1 A-Lister]

Add Me! :D
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix.
  • Options
    Here is a new fun thing. Now everytime I open the game I get a little notice that pops up in the bottom right of the screen that reads "new photo booth!" and has a picture of the camera. If I click on it, it tries to take me to the photo booth (I assume because the game just closes when I click it). If I don't click it, it will be replaced with the four little icons for goals, achievements, the feed, etc. Just started happening yesterday.
  • Options
    nicole23nicole23 Registered Users 15 Posts
    This happens to me too but haven't bothered contacting glu about it, as I don't really care for the photo booth feature too much.