Options

Date durations

nicole23nicole23 Registered Users 15 Posts
I hope this doesn't seem like a silly question but was wondering if anyone knows if there's any system that can help determine how long a date will be? I've notice that each time I go on a date the duration is different. Are these completely random or do you get given a specific duration depending on what time of the day you go on a date? Just wondering because I hate going on dates that are more than an hour and when I get a long duration I usually cancel the date and come back and try again later until I can get a lower one! Hope this post makes sense?
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    MzBabyPhat2UMzBabyPhat2U Registered Users 42 Posts
    nicole23 wrote: »
    I hope this doesn't seem like a silly question but was wondering if anyone knows if there's any system that can help determine how long a date will be? I've notice that each time I go on a date the duration is different. Are these completely random or do you get given a specific duration depending on what time of the day you go on a date? Just wondering because I hate going on dates that are more than an hour and when I get a long duration I usually cancel the date and come back and try again later until I can get a lower one! Hope this post makes sense?
    Thanks!

I wonder the same thing- i only do the 1 hour or 2 hour- Sorry no clue on to why- but i am curious also.