Options

Wedding dress removed

AonSodarpAonSodarp Registered Users 2 Posts
I AM SO MAD!!! So I updated the game and then I bought the wedding dress that Kim got married in in real life. There were three dresses available. 2 for 120 stars and one for money. When I bought mine, I wore it for a day and everything was fine. The next day I played, the dress I bought was gone and replaced with the one I didn't want! So now there are two of the SAME wedding dresses for sale!? I am so mad! I'm starting to think that Kim herself took it off because she got married in that one and she didn't want it up there anymore. Is there a way I can get it back?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Oh dear :/ This is a glitch in the game as far as I know. The only thing I can suggest to you is contacting Support. I'm pretty sure they aware of the issue and are probably trying to address it asap :) Hopefully they will server address rather than having to wait got an update to be released.
  • Options
    JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    AonSodarp wrote: »
    I AM SO MAD!!! So I updated the game and then I bought the wedding dress that Kim got married in in real life. There were three dresses available. 2 for 120 stars and one for money. When I bought mine, I wore it for a day and everything was fine. The next day I played, the dress I bought was gone and replaced with the one I didn't want! So now there are two of the SAME wedding dresses for sale!? I am so mad! I'm starting to think that Kim herself took it off because she got married in that one and she didn't want it up there anymore. Is there a way I can get it back?

Did you get a response from support, AonSodarp? I sent in a complaint as well about the dresses but they're probably so inundated with issues...

nvywcw.jpg
  • Options
    Wooo congrats on posting a picture Japanese Assassin :3

You are right in thinking Support are most likely inundated :/ Hopefully they are already working on it :3
  • Options
    AonSodarpAonSodarp Registered Users 2 Posts
    No, JapaneseAssassin, I haven't gotten a response yet but I'm hoping they answer back ASAP! They need to fix this for us!
  • Options
    Keep us posted AonSodarp :3
  • Options
    JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    Just got a response. This is sooooo mean!!
    6dr12t.jpg
  • Options
    takeabletakeable Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 20 Posts
    oh my god! that is absolutely horrible. did you even get your stars back?!
  • Options
    Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
    I have the same problem but just have two of the same dress. Did they fix it for you??? I email them and still waiting
  • Options
    morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    Intentional??? What the heck do they mean by that? I mean I know what the word means but how can they just say that much and not explain???