Options

Cars and clothes

nicole23nicole23 Registered Users 15 Posts
Hey guys.
Just wanting to get your thoughts on whether it's worth while purchasing cars? What benefits do you get from them? Also I know buying new outfits are meant to be beneficial to completing tasks but does anyone else find the price outrageous? It takes me ages to save up my money as I'm not one to make in app purchases and therefore do not like wasting my money on clothing etc. I do buy the cheaper priced clothing but I've never seen any benefits in my tasks from them? Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Cheers

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    What I know about the cars is that you don't have to pay to travel. As far as the clothes, some should help you with that. Not sure if I know the right answer to that. Maybe you get more money and be able to level up faster? Not sure.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    - Imo, owning cars is nice, but having pets is better lol. Buying cars increases your star/heart points, but buying clothes/furniture does the same thing. Whereas with pets, you can get energy from them every 4 hrs. I'd suggest buying at least 1 car (that costs cash) and spending your K stars on pets.
    - And I agree with you, the cost of clothes is a lot (especially hair! x.x). A possible reason why you may not see a noticeable difference after buying clothes is that you're buying both heart and star-oriented clothes, and not focusing on just one type. That can prevent you from having enough points to get the bonus heart/star for jobs/dates. I would suggest looking through the gifting threads on here and befriend someone who is gifting clothes atm on the platform you play on.
  • Options
    triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    (Sorry for hijacking your thread, nicole23! Lol) If i buy a car in my house in Calabasas, can I use that car in NYC, London, etc? Or only in California?

Also, are there pets you can buy with money or are they all worth K stars? Ty!
  • Options
    nicole23nicole23 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Cool thanks for the help guys! And triiciiaa I think the pet dog in the Miami house you can buy with cash from memory.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    triiciiaa wrote: »
    (Sorry for hijacking your thread, nicole23! Lol) If i buy a car in my house in Calabasas, can I use that car in NYC, London, etc? Or only in California?

Also, are there pets you can buy with money or are they all worth K stars? Ty!
    You can use the car anywhere, my dear. :)
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    Thanks nicole23 and LeyshlaGisel!
  • Options
    wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    You can travel for free between city if you have a car (LAX and New York)... If you need to fly to other country you still need to pay unless you buy a private jet...
    You will save a lot of money traveling looking for energy.,,