SOCIAL CONTEST FOR KKH PLAYERS [Please read]

GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
Hi lovely Stars and Starlets!

I'm working with the Glu social team to create some contests for our players. Since you all are the experts on the game, I thought you might be able to tell use what you'd like to see! We usually ask players to send us screenshots and then use "likes" to determine the winner. In the past we've given out Tshirts, but we are working on some other really cool exclusive prizes.

1) What would be a good challenge for the contest (what kind of theme should we have, what should we ask players to do)?

2) What would be a good prize? (More than just KStars of course ;) )

Thanks for any feedback!

Comments

• CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
    This might be silly, but I have been thinking it would be fun to have like a customization contest?
    You could choose one piece of clothing, and players have to use it along with other items to dress up their character.
    Screen picture it, then we could vote on who's outfit looks the best?

I think it might be fun if you picked less popular wardrobe items, and see what people could come up with?

And the winner could get - I don't know - maybe a point (or something) and when we get to 5 points, we get an exclusive item?

So, everyone would be trying really hard to win different rounds to get the points for the LE wearable item?..

What do you think? :)
    Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    That's actually a really good idea Cooleen :) Just wondering though, what does LE mean?
    Limited edition
  • TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Ah okay :)
    It might be hard for newer players, with only having access to lower level items. And for those of us who have a hard time getting K stars to buy different clothing options...

But if it can somehow be fair across the board with all different players, then it could be fun!

Or maybe have different customization games for different level players?

So, level 1-10 play a game, 11-20, 21-30 (is level 27 the highest as of right now? I'm not sure)

But doing this might make it more complicated....

*unsure*
    Or another idea could be some sort of writing competition?

We could write back stories on our characters? How they ended up in LA working at SO CHIC.

The most creative could win something cool?

It basically is the same idea where you would try to get 'likes'. But I'm not sure how else you could judge an entry.
  • Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
    It will be good to add time square to New York for talk shows and late night interviews.
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Cooleen's ideas are cool. For some reason I want a mug but the LE item would be amazing as well. XDDDDD
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • nikki6543nikki6543 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Some kind of treasure hunt with the object we already click on and our friends would be in the street and we could click on them would be cool. Just a thought
    Feel free to add me on GC: nikki65432 Kik: nikki65432
  • KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    nikki6543 wrote: »
    Some kind of treasure hunt with the object we already click on and our friends would be in the street and we could click on them would be cool. Just a thought

Love this idea.... Haven't thought of mine yet , will post later with ideas