Options

My bf Steven Murphy

rissroc5xrissroc5x Registered Users 2 Posts
Is my bf (Steven Murphy) on KKH a real player ? Or a computer character ? And does his status ( A, b, c, d, e) grow with mines? Or does he have to work like I do to grow his status ?

Comments

• Options
    LazyLazy Registered Users 4 Posts
    He's a computer character. People in the game are only real if you add other real players. And his status won't grow with yours, AI characters kind of just have random increases or decreases of fans overtime (:
  • Options
    nicole23nicole23 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I've always wondered this myself. If they're computer generated players them how come you still have the option to 'gift' them items when they obviously have no use for it?
  • Options
    LazyLazy Registered Users 4 Posts
    It's probably just for your amusement, just to dress them up like dolls I suppose lol. Like, I didn't like how some of my contacts dressed, so I just dressed them in a nicer way.
  • Options
    memeify1memeify1 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hello I just find it funny how other people is dateing my husband we been married now for a month an a half think thats just worng for everyone to be able to date other people spouse tha the s crazy lol steve murphy than I s for sharing my husband lol
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Haha, I haven't met a Steve Murphy yet. Mines is Thomas Martin. It's hard to come by a cutie who's Rank A. :)
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o