Options

People in a Private Jet party...

nikki6543nikki6543 Registered Users 44 Posts
Does anyone know how many people you can have in a party on a private jet? Just wondering if it was worth it. I know the house in Calabasas can hold 7 is there a place that can hold more? I don't have many homes. Thanks in advance :)
Feel free to add me on GC: nikki65432 Kik: nikki65432

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Private Jet: 2
    London: 4
    Paris: 4
    I haven't checked the others. I would check the Calabasas mansion but I'm having that issue where I can't travel to it and it shuts my game off but I'm thinking the limit is 4 people at an expensive house. Less expensive could be 2-3. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    5 in Punta Mita
  • Options
    There you go. :D
  • Options
    nikki6543nikki6543 Registered Users 44 Posts
    I've been doing them in Calabasas, you can have 7 there. I can't find anywhere better. With 34 energy and a 3 hour party you can finish it right away. I have been doing it all day and I'm on to the third prize which is out of 100 stars. Hope that helps :)
    Feel free to add me on GC: nikki65432 Kik: nikki65432
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm on the third one as well. I'm doing mines back in Hollywood because its a closed area so all the bubbles will be there and I don't have to go to another room just to keep getting stars. So much energy to waste and barely any stars to fill up the bar for the items. :/
  • Options
    MimicaponeMimicapone Registered Users 70 Posts
    I'm done! All my parties were in Calabasas. The mansion in Italy is 4 guest smh I had 8 hr parties finished them in 3 hrs or so... Just click on "small talk" which appears every hr or so....