Free Gifts of All Type to Everyone!

Comments

• chickiichickii Registered Users 2 Posts
    Where do i go to check
  • Rhi8375Rhi8375 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi MrFarbodD,

We are now friends on Game Center and Kim K but am still waiting for any gifts :) Just letting you know as you said to post if we receive them :)
    Thank you
    GC : Rhi8375
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi MrFarbodD, I was without my computer for a few days, but I had my game! I wanted to say thank you again for these most recent gifts. I think it was over the weekend, and they are lovely. You are like the Energizer Gift Bunny. you keep giving and giving. ;) So a belated thank you again. (I look so goooooooood!) lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tiffybootiffyboo Registered Users 19 Posts
    I always add ppl from here, but they never gift me anything. It's a waste, iMo
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    You are already on my GC. Please send me gifts esp the k star items pleaseeeee
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Sarah009900<3Sarah009900<3 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thaaaank u so much for doing this:) I will add u: My username in GC : Sarah009900<3 and my name in the game is the same or if not Tasha hehe<3<3
  • nazzymknazzymk Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hey! I added you!

My game centre name is nazzmk
    thank you!! ♡
  • medley054medley054 Registered Users 17 Posts
    My GC name is: Trish Medley email is: medley054@gmail.com
    Anything would be appreciated. Thank you :)
  • SquirttlesSquirttles Registered Users 19 Posts
    Added on GC. My ID is -!-Squirttles-!-. My character name is isabel on KKH. Any gifts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  • MrFarbodDMrFarbodD Registered Users 18 Posts
    Seems like the issue has been fixed, I'll start playing again and maybe sending out gifts. :)
  • toya21toya21 Registered Users 3 Posts
    my gamecenter name is: aayyoott
    I love all kinds of gifts :)!!
  • stadubstadub Registered Users 20 Posts
    You gifted me a while back but would love some more gifts if you are willing :-) Thank you so much!! xx
    Add me on Game Center - stadub
    MrFarbodD wrote: »
    Seems like the issue has been fixed, I'll start playing again and maybe sending out gifts. :)

Yes! Play some more. I love the new missions and places they've added, the jet, free transportation, the addition of Kris, Khole, and Kourtney are going to liven it up. So come back to the darkside. I'm pretty sure lots of people are playing with you. I always wonder if our characters pop up in other peoples games when they pick us for dates or shoots. Your character and I spend a lot of time in Miraggio Grande. lol. So welcome back, and if you felt like sending a holiday dress or something, that's great. If not, it's just great to have another GC friend playing again. Oh, and check out Ryan the new Manager Wannabee. I think Kris is behind it. lol.

And, I always try to gift something to others. I can buy things for $ just not Stars. So if anyone wants another person to play with, my GC name is the same as here. kokokokonut ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ohsofab21Ohsofab21 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Gc: fancye21
  • SpritecatSpritecat Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thank you mrFarbodD! I would love anything that you could give, I'm not picky! My GC ID spritecat15 in game name is kberjeski.
    Thank you! And feel free to add me everyone, the more the merrier!
  • Wedjat13Wedjat13 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Thanks for being so generous with gifts! My GC name is lardib
    Yes! Play some more. I love the new missions and places they've added, the jet, free transportation, the addition of Kris, Khole, and Kourtney are going to liven it up. So come back to the darkside. I'm pretty sure lots of people are playing with you. I always wonder if our characters pop up in other peoples games when they pick us for dates or shoots. Your character and I spend a lot of time in Miraggio Grande. lol. So welcome back, and if you felt like sending a holiday dress or something, that's great. If not, it's just great to have another GC friend playing again. Oh, and check out Ryan the new Manager Wannabee. I think Kris is behind it. lol.

And, I always try to gift something to others. I can buy things for $ just not Stars. So if anyone wants another person to play with, my GC name is the same as here. kokokokonut ;)

The Top Couple's list seems to still be bugged for me and I can't seem to find my old GC friends. Also I am not level 30 yet so I can't gift the level 29 or 30 clothes yet.
  • BubbleTeaBubbleTea Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hello :) I just started playing and I still need friends. I added you, if that's okay. My Game Center name is: Adriana🍎
  • robynne591robynne591 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I lost all my items when I restarted on my new phone. And previous GC friends don't seem to be playing anymore so I'd love to have a couple of friends on there. Add me: Robynne591 , in game name Robynne. Thanks! I gift back all
  • Ana10371Ana10371 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Add me! GC ID is Jonana1123
    Thank you so much Mr. FardboD. love the dress you sent me. Love all the things you've sent me. Hope you're enjoying the game again now with the K Sisters and different locales and tasks. Thanks again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • misskrissixoxomisskrissixoxo Registered Users 14 Posts
    Just sent a request. Gc is misskrissixoxo and I'd love anything.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Good evening, MrFarbodD! I've just added you, and would love any help you can give. Maybe the Christmas dresses? Thank you so much for your time! GC: luzvarias
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• estoylachinaestoylachina Registered Users 1 Posts
    ok ill add you aswell i'm new to the game center or forum
    I'm going through my friend list in the game and gifting everyone until they are maxed out or until they have nothing left to send, it might take a while before I get to the people are the bottom considering there is about 300 to 400 people to go through and it takes an awfully long time to max out a character. Just be patient. :)

Also I think your in game name is different to your GC name so you might want to post that as well. Since the list in game isn't in any particular order it's a hassle trying to find someone when you've got so many people.
  • BubbleTeaBubbleTea Registered Users 9 Posts
    MrFarbodD wrote: »
    I'm going through my friend list in the game and gifting everyone until they are maxed out or until they have nothing left to send, it might take a while before I get to the people are the bottom considering there is about 300 to 400 people to go through and it takes an awfully long time to max out a character. Just be patient. :)

Also I think your in game name is different to your GC name so you might want to post that as well. Since the list in game isn't in any particular order it's a hassle trying to find someone when you've got so many people.

I believe I added you already, but just in case my GC name is: Adriana🍎 and my in game name is : Adriana

Thank you so much!
  • sugarangel777sugarangel777 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Please add me sugarangel777 would love any gift.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thank you SO much for the gifts, MrFarbodD! I've promised not to spend more money on this game, so your generosity is much appreciated! Thanks again!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• trajahedwards2001trajahedwards2001 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I don't have a game centre because I have a Samsung galaxy s3
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Thank you SO much for the gifts, MrFarbodD! I've promised not to spend more money on this game, so your generosity is much appreciated! Thanks again!

Thank you for posting that you received the gift. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.