Options

K Star free offers

AmwhyAmwhy Registered Users 21 Posts
Looks like they've updated the system for their free offers and now it works about 30% of the time instead of 5% of the time.
It's actually maddening to think of the time I've wasted doing surveys, signing up for insurance quotes, fantasy football, etc. only to NOT be awarded K stars (but still get the marketing calls and emails from the offers). Of course the emails to glu and the companies they use for the offers have always gone unanswered, YET when I started a thread about the now defunct energy cheat...? What do you know?! A Glu administrator came along to comment and lock the thread! Amazing! Well, good to know Glu actually has employees! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Comments

• Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Ikr !! This is ****ing annoying. I played honestly all the way upto being an A lister and now my patience is running out. I only started using the energy cheat about a week ago. I wish they wouldn't make getting K stars that ****** hard. And now we can't even get energy. Ftw?

Makes me not want to play. SO ANNOYED
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    MiztleMiztle Registered Users 6 Posts
    Sassi wrote: Β»
    Ikr !! This is ****ing annoying. I played honestly all the way upto being an A lister and now my patience is running out. I only started using the energy cheat about a week ago. I wish they wouldn't make getting K stars that ****** hard. And now we can't even get energy. Ftw?

Makes me not want to play. SO ANNOYED

Its there a cheap energy? 😭😞