Pilot is missing glitch

HeidiHoHeidiHo Registered Users 20 Posts
I have been struggling with the whole private jet thing. There is no pilot there to buy the jet from. And yes, I am at the LAX Tarmac.

I just completed a job and Maria actually called me and told me I really needed to have my own jet. She actually instructed me to go speak to the pilot. I was so excited because I thought that was the answer and I just needed to wait on her call. But there is still no pilot there. Has anybody else had the pilot show up after he's been missing? I filled out a ticket with glu but I never heard anything.

Comments

• Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    The Exact same thing is happening in my game! No pilot/Maria called and meanwhile Glu help support is ignoring my summited ticket. What is up?! Sorry I don't have a solution, but at least you're not alone :(
  • HeidiHoHeidiHo Registered Users 20 Posts
    I still haven't heard anything either. I hope they're working on a fix or that they at least know it's happening. I have heard of people with characters missing in their game. I've just never heard if they eventually come back or if it's permanent.
  • JennydavidaJennydavida Registered Users 18 Posts
    Im having the same problem, what do I do??
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Can you all please let us know what devices/OS you're on?
  • Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    I'm playing on an iPhone5 with the latest KKH update, iOS 8.1.1
  • Jacks0323Jacks0323 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am playing on iPhone 6 with the latest update as well and am also experiencing an issue with this latest update that came out. I haven't had any tasks dealing with New Dheli, the key, or being able to have friends co star at events with me. I've just been completing boring events for Simon ever since I completed the mission to find Marcel 😓
  • Team satoriTeam satori Registered Users 53 Posts
    hello you give me gems? What happens so late fooling us?
    Burtic Dorin
    I am on an iPhone 5, latest software update and latest KKH update. Thank you for looking into this!
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hey all. So the team is aware of the issues and is working to address them in the next update which will be coming soon.
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Hey all. So the team is aware of the issues and is working to address them in the next update which will be coming soon.
    Thank you!!