Options

Having issues with dates...

tricecallietricecallie Registered Users 1 Posts
I recently got married and now I can't go on dates with my husband. He is in my contacts for jobs but isn't on the list to have adate with even though I keep getting notifications to go out with him. Help!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ~Esa~~Esa~ Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
    Can you pick who you want to date. I add a friend from Game Center and it is making us date. She was at the task of picking her venue, and her place in the couples list is going down. Help!
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I recently got married and now I can't go on dates with my husband. He is in my contacts for jobs but isn't on the list to have adate with even though I keep getting notifications to go out with him. Help!!!!

Many other people have had the same problem. Hopefully, this issue will be fixed in the next update :/
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    ~Esa~ wrote: »
    Can you pick who you want to date. I add a friend from Game Center and it is making us date. She was at the task of picking her venue, and her place in the couples list is going down. Help!

Of course you can. If your friend is accidentally dating you, she would just need to call you on a date and then break up with you. Then continue going on dates with her s/o.