Options

Just curious...Anyone else annoyed about these things?

The generated characters have more clothes than us. The marriage and top couples are still glitchy even after the last few updates. The little events where you have to do projects or throw parties to win stuff require too much energy, more than one can sometimes get in the allotted time for the events. My favorite wedding dress (the one with the high neck and sheer waist, idk if anyone else is missing it) is gone and now I have two copies of another dress. Plus the game preview in the AppStore gives the impression that there are more clothing options available. I also understand Glu makes many other games and can't just concentrate of one game, but some of these glitches and bugs have been present since the past 3 updates which has been 3 or 4 months. I have to play this game everyday because if I go more than 24 hours without playing I lose fans for some reason and my boyfriend wants to dump me for not going on dates. If I could just get married, I won't have to go out on dates so often which demands lots of energy. I use to be able to go 3 days straight without touching the game.

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Please, do keep in mind that they have much to do because KKH isn't the only game they have to focus on, they can't constantly pay attention to just one app. Now I'm not saying you're wrong but we have to cut them a break. Play another game while they work on trying to please the players. I myself am irritated a bit by the bugs that keep appearing but what game doesn't have their problems? In the end we have to patiently wait until they gather more of people's suggestions, on top of new ideas they're coming up with to keep this app popular and fun. As much as someone complains it won't speed up the process. They're not perfect, they try their best.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o