Options

Give us designer clothes, not only what Kim and Kanye wears

urosurosevicurosurosevic Registered Users 7 Posts
We would love to se clothes from some designers in the game, not only what Kim and Kanye wears.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't know about the clothes, but the purses have some real designer bags. The quilted black purse with the chain hanging down? That's a Marc Jacob Stam. I would kill for that bag in real life. Plus a Birkin, a second Hermes, I think either a Chanel or Celine purse, and the great black one with the metal lines on the top looks like it might be a Treesje. And those are just the ones I recognize. So, since everything Kim and Kanye wear are designer, I think we have designer clothes. Maybe we just don't recognize? That two piece dress outfit in so many colors, with the little bit of midriff showing........that was from an actual designer (thinking Chanel but I can find out) one piece solid dress, that Kimye cut in 2 pieces so she'd show more flesh. I'll see if I can find a pic of it, and you'll all know the outfits I'm talking about. I think the dress is included when we start, and then later we can buy different colors.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    I would be happy with the stuff from the original Stardom: Hollywood game that this is patterned after, there's quite a lot of stuff there.
  • Options
    tiffybootiffyboo Registered Users 19 Posts
    JaniaSolo wrote: »
    I would be happy with the stuff from the original Stardom: Hollywood game that this is patterned after, there's quite a lot of stuff there.

Yeah I'd love the patent leather pants and all the cute bathing suits that they have on stardom. Oh and the shorts!