Options

To all the awesome gifters.

kat_d9152kat_d9152 Registered Users 3 Posts
Just a quick note to let all the superstar players know how awesome it is that they send gifts to others.

I have been saving for WEEKS to get 60 stars to buy one dress (I was still trying to decide between two I love) I log in today and some awesome people have sent both to me and a whole lot more!

There's no way to gift back, as their wardrobes are already full but I really wanted to find a way to say a HUGE thank you to all those awesome players who spend time giving gifts to total strangers in the game. Xmas came waay early for me this year, thanks to you guys spending your time clicking and selecting gifts to send.

I know I'm definitely not the only person who has been helped out in this way, and can't find any other way to give a holla back, so thought I'd post a big thank you on here to say, well....THANK YOU :)

In other news, I apparently love my husband but he is such a scruffbag, always at my houses and in my plane and hanging round like a badly dressed smell. Who else thinks it would be AMAZING if Glu could eventually give us the power to make-over our significant others? I can't be the only one bored of my husband never changing his clothes, I mean he must SMELL by now. Even if he just had the option to change between normal clothes and wedding tux that'd be something. Although i'd really like to work on getting him to shave off his scruffy beard for a nice goatee too....

Comments

• Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I agree thank you to all the awesome gifters!!
    And you can change your significant other, you just have to buy them their clothes and accessories... You can't change their hair or features but you can definitely change their outfits!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    kat_d9152kat_d9152 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    And you can change your significant other, you just have to buy them their clothes and accessories... You can't change their hair or features but you can definitely change their outfits!

WOW. Mind = Officially Blown. Thank you so much :)

(too bad the gift shop doesn't sell razors, hair dye and an option to get rid of my SO's stupid hat....am I a bad wife, or what? :P)
  • Options
    tiffybootiffyboo Registered Users 19 Posts
    I always add people from here that say they're sending gifts. They never do though. You're lucky!
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Well, sorry to hear that. I'm one of those who actually do. I posted a thread a few weeks ago and I pulled through with it, gifting everyone. I still am accepting people so if you need something, just give me your Game Center. I'm gifting all items that are bought with kstars but if there is an item you want that costs cash, post a picture or describe it. :)
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Well, sorry to hear that. I'm one of those who actually do. I posted a thread a few weeks ago and I pulled through with it, gifting everyone. I still am accepting people so if you need something, just give me your Game Center. I'm gifting all items that are bought with kstars but if there is an item you want that costs cash, post a picture or describe it. :)
    I'll go find it now! Thanks! I don't need anything that costs cash!
  • Options
    tiffyboo wrote: »
    I'll go find it now! Thanks! I don't need anything that costs cash!

Hope I gave you enough gifts :D
  • Options
    I started getting gifts from all kinds of people all of a sudden!!! THANK YOU! I Recieved gifts I've never even seen. Tysvvm!!!!
  • Options
    toya21toya21 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I would love to receive some gifts because I have only cash and just like 20 stars which I'm keeping til I can buy another hairstyle
    and because some people have already gifted me some things I also want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH! you are really awesome & nice people! As already said I also wanted to gift back but they had already everything so I couldn't :).
    my gamecenter name is: aayyoott
    sorry if my english is bad because I'm from switzerland! haha
  • Options
    toya21 wrote: »
    I would love to receive some gifts because I have only cash and just like 20 stars which I'm keeping til I can buy another hairstyle
    and because some people have already gifted me some things I also want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH! you are really awesome & nice people! As already said I also wanted to gift back but they had already everything so I couldn't :).
    my gamecenter name is: aayyoott
    sorry if my english is bad because I'm from switzerland! haha

No problem!! Which is why gifters are here to help those in need! Ill gift you all the kstar items. :D
  • Options
    Jasy2485Jasy2485 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Heyy can u add me my GC is ladyjasy2485 I was playing on my ipad now I'm on my iPhone I don't have anything I'll accept whateva u hav to offer thx in advance.
  • Options
    Jasy2485 wrote: »
    Heyy can u add me my GC is ladyjasy2485 I was playing on my ipad now I'm on my iPhone I don't have anything I'll accept whateva u hav to offer thx in advance.
    If you're speaking to me, I can do that.
  • Options
    firegirl1firegirl1 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I also would like to thank those that have given me stuff and I couldn't give anything back because they had everything, so THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! .
    I don't have like millions or anything but I do gift cash items, so if you need any of those add me I'm SRFire12 on GC.
  • Options
    staacehstaaceh Registered Users 5 Posts
    I definitely agree!! I added some people today and they were so generous with gifting, I'm a grown woman who was nearly in tears of joy due to their generosity, so a big big thank you xxx
  • Options
    CheeteeCheetee Registered Users 16 Posts
    tiffyboo wrote: »
    I always add people from here that say they're sending gifts. They never do though. You're lucky!
    Did u already add me? I will give you some stuff.. It's Cheetee94 ... And give me your kkh name
  • Options
    MrsNash2012MrsNash2012 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I agree 100% Thank you to all you gifters out there your all amazing :)
  • Options
    jaengarjaengar Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yes, gifters out there are so amazing!
    Thanks for making the game much more addictive than it suppose to be! :D
    :o Thanks to an angel - MamaFapxo
    for giving me a wonderful closet ! :D
  • Options
    Li1agLi1ag Registered Users 12 Posts
    I'm getting there guys/gals. Just working now. But I give full wardrobe minus the last couple levels. Enjoy
  • Options
    Eva:)30Eva:)30 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey my GC name is Eva:)30, could you add me too? I don't know how to add...just wondering, how do you gifters manage to have so much? I take ages to save up to buy just a shirt lol..
  • Options
    JessChanx3JessChanx3 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Eva:)30 wrote: »
    Hey my GC name is Eva:)30, could you add me too? I don't know how to add...just wondering, how do you gifters manage to have so much? I take ages to save up to buy just a shirt lol..

I added you Eva. Let me know if u received my request. My GC name is jessicachan147
  • Options
    phojar1phojar1 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have also received some very nice gifts from people that I can't gift back to -- so THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

My gamecenter name is : phojar1

I would love to receive anything at all that I dont have, it all helps! So thanks in advance to anyone who helps!
  • Options
    AziasadeAziasade Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hey my Game Center is AziaSadé not sure if you are still gifting. Thanks!
  • Options
    CindyndistressCindyndistress Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yes! I want to say thanks too!
    Especially to Lady beccaboo and Jessica I think! 😘❤️💋
  • Options
    JessChanx3JessChanx3 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Yes! I want to say thanks too!
    Especially to Lady beccaboo and Jessica I think! ��❤️��

You're welcome cindy!
  • Options
    ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
    If anyone is still gifting, I'd love any help. To try and get a gold heart or star I spent all my $$ and literally only have $300 to my name. It's hard for me to work enough in this game as I have to work in real life too. Lol. I can only seem to do one project a day. If anyone would be so kind to help. My Game Center id is zepeng. Thanks ☺️
    Add me on GC: zepeng
  • Options
    LeonorLynceLeonorLynce Registered Users 16 Posts
    Can you please gift me those new Christmas dresses? Thanks
  • Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts

Merry Christmas all! I'm so happy to see this post. I'm not sure if you're still accepting and gifting, but I sent you a GC request jic. I'm in the same boat as the other poster. I've added members from the forum who asked to be added in order to gift others. I've sent gifts to those who still had a few items missing using limited resources, but have never received anything in return. I finally resorted to a few in-app purchases because I needed more items. And the purchased stars don't stretch far. I finally stopped gifting new friends because my cash had depleted and I'm trying to save up stars. I just wish that some who say they will, actually would.

Ok, done with my sob story. I wish everyone a happy holiday. *hugs*hugs*hugs*
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ