Options

Those who added me for GIFTS

LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
I can't gift people for a while. I try to, as I'm looking through the phone contacts, and it closes my game. So, I guess I'll have to wait until they decide to do a major update to fix the whole game because quite frankly I've had it. I'm close as well to deleting the game altogether and I swear to God if a ****ing admin decides to say a stupid comment about how I'm feeling about this game. No idea why this latest update came with all these bugs.
:cool: :cool:
"Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o

Comments

• Options
    Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    I totally relate Leyshla, the last real update seemed to do so much more harm than good. Whatever the outcome, thank you for your GC friendship and also for all of your generosity in the gifts department :) Good luck!
  • Options
    I woke up to 7 new requests on GC. I feel bad because I promised those people Id gift them and I can't. Ill try again soon, hopefully it lets me. :(
  • Options
    JessChanx3JessChanx3 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I woke up to 7 new requests on GC. I feel bad because I promised those people Id gift them and I can't. Ill try again soon, hopefully it lets me. :(

LeyshlaGisel, If you want you can send me their names and I will add them. I would love to send them gifts since you're unable to Or they can add me. Whatever is easier.
  • Options
    The problem is Game Center, can't be signed in. Now I would love that idea you just suggested but the problem is that since I can't be signed in, I can't check my in game contacts and I wouldn't know who the new people are in the Game Center friends list because there's 100+ so i can't pinpoint who I added earlier this morning and in the recent tab there's still those 100+ people.
  • Options
    JessChanx3JessChanx3 Registered Users 25 Posts
    The problem is Game Center, can't be signed in. Now I would love that idea you just suggested but the problem is that since I can't be signed in, I can't check my in game contacts and I wouldn't know who the new people are in the Game Center friends list because there's 100+ so i can't pinpoint who I added earlier this morning and in the recent tab there's still those 100+ people.

No worries :) maybe they will read this and put it together. Well if they happen to come across this, GC is jessicachan147. LeyshlaGisel, I was wondering why your character was bouncing from 1st to last place
  • Options
    JessChanx3 wrote: »
    No worries :) maybe they will read this and put it together. Well if they happen to come across this, GC is jessicachan147. LeyshlaGisel, I was wondering why your character was bouncing from 1st to last place

It's some sort of connection issue, on their part.
  • Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    I felt the same way, I haven't been able to connect to gamecenter and I had 70 friend requests since. I feel so bad, since I usually gift all the time.
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}