Options

Really Glu?

Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
Oh you can update the app for to add the mom in, BUT not fix ANY bugs, glitches, or crashes?
This is so rediculous. This game will go down if customer support keeps sucking as it is, and a refusal to look into the game.
This update was so disappointing.
Game center: Yannie1010
{A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}

Comments

• Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    Is android even going to get this update? Glu will do something when people stop paying.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I guess it was something quick to add. It's for a good cause.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    Yeah, I figure there's always going to be time to add bug fixes and extra tasks, I think it's super cool they've spent some time to do something for AIDS in time for awareness day :)
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Yannie1010 wrote: »
    Oh you can update the app for to add the mom in, BUT not fix ANY bugs, glitches, or crashes?
    This is so rediculous. This game will go down if customer support keeps sucking as it is, and a refusal to look into the game.
    This update was so disappointing.

I totallllly agree with you
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    kimmykatkimmykat Registered Users 36 Posts
    I've emailed them a month now regarding the photo booth glitch. Still awaiting a reply. So I've downloaded stardom and trust me the story line is great and clothes are cheaper. Glu sucks
  • Options
    I think I'll avoid glu games altogether from now on.
  • Options
    CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Registered Users 107 Posts
    kimmykat wrote: »
    I've emailed them a month now regarding the photo booth glitch. Still awaiting a reply. So I've downloaded stardom and trust me the story line is great and clothes are cheaper. Glu sucks

Glu makes both games. KKH is just more broken than Stardom is. But from what I've read, Stardom has had its share of glitches as well.

It's nice that it's supporting the red AIDS campaign, but I do wish the update brought some fix for the dead storyline everyone seems to be getting lately. It's not much incentive.
  • Options
    CryzzCryzz Registered Users 12 Posts
    I agree they are useless!!!
  • Options
    It's cool they are doing this for a cause and blah blah,
    But at this point I question of they really care about it.
    It's just amazing how fast they were able to do the Red update like a few other apps, but they don't answer us anymore for support.
    Anddd; the clothes aren't even cute (only thing is okay for me was the headphones).

I can actually play stardom much better than Kardashian, and it doesn't been get updates anymore. If they would have fixed all the bugs so I could have played the game right; I would have bought the Aids campaign things in the game. If rather donate in another game, like clash for clans or something.
  • Options
    It's cool they are doing this for a cause and blah blah,
    But at this point I question of they really care about it.
    It's just amazing how fast they were able to do the Red update like a few other apps, but they don't answer us anymore for support.
    Anddd; the clothes aren't even cute (only thing is okay for me was the headphones).

I can actually play stardom much better than Kardashian, and it doesn't been get updates anymore. If they would have fixed all the bugs so I could have played the game right; I would have bought the Aids campaign things in the game. If rather donate in another game, like clash for clans or something.

well if you remember kim was called out for taking 90% of charity money proceeds, maybe it's best the update isn't on android, this way you'll be just robbed once, lol
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Please understand that updates are scheduled very far in advance, so not all bugs find their way in to the updates. The team updates the game every few weeks and, as with any game, things get addressed as they are prioritized.

There will be an update for Android in the coming weeks, but (Red) content is exclusive to Apple users.
  • Options
    nikki6543nikki6543 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Well I have NO (RED) content, it says the missions will start December 1st, but it also say I should be able to purchase (RED) clothing and there is nothing new in my wardrobe. In addition all my contacts have been wiped clean and my husband is missing. Im really about to quit this game. This, Im sorry is Bull****. I have been a beta tester in games and other things and know there are issues, but this one is just appalling. I lost all progress on any contacts and have NO option to buy anything (RED).
    Feel free to add me on GC: nikki65432 Kik: nikki65432
  • Options
    Why don't you try checking where you can buy energy? It's literally right there on the bottom tab.
  • Options
    NietzkriegNietzkrieg Registered Users 5 Posts
    This updated keeps KKH crashing. cant even open whole app... I just see it has red background in icon now so it's great that Im unable to even get in.
  • Options
    Ahhhh! Minus the attitude, thank you! No I cant lie I wouldn't expect to have to click on the buy energy/dollars/stars, etc button to find clothing. Come on, thats not normal to have to do that. I guess since I cant pay much real money to play the game I don't go there often. Thanks for the heads up though! :)@Nietzkrieg do you have an apple device? Mine kept crashing until I got the new iOS that came out 2 days ago. I still have the case of the missing husband and friends, ugh.
  • Options
    nikki6543 wrote: »
    Ahhhh! Minus the attitude, thank you! No I cant lie I wouldn't expect to have to click on the buy energy/dollars/stars, etc button to find clothing. Come on, thats not normal to have to do that. I guess since I cant pay much real money to play the game I don't go there often. Thanks for the heads up though! :)@Nietzkrieg do you have an apple device? Mine kept crashing until I got the new iOS that came out 2 days ago. I still have the case of the missing husband and friends, ugh.

Yeah I get it, though it doesnt hurt to look around more thoroughly. Funny about the whole missing husband and friends thing. Like an hour ago my game looked like it reset itself though I still have my rank, money, and stars but I'm not married anymore, I got to finish the whole Investigate Lif quest, and lost all the people you meet in the game. Pretty weird.
  • Options
    YES! Same here! My friends and husband are gone too!! I still have my rank, money and stars too. So weird!
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Please understand that updates are scheduled very far in advance, so not all bugs find their way in to the updates. The team updates the game every few weeks and, as with any game, things get addressed as they are prioritized.

There will be an update for Android in the coming weeks, but (Red) content is exclusive to Apple users.

I didn't know they schedule them in advance, when we had the Halloween issues and bugs; I remember them fixing it quicker than this time around (about a week or so after the update).
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I didn't know they schedule them in advance, when we had the Halloween issues and bugs; I remember them fixing it quicker than this time around (about a week or so after the update).

Some of the issues that you see in the game have faster fixes, or may have been apparent to the team even before users saw them. So just know that the team really does want you to have a good experience and does the best they can to prioritize game-breaking bugs over smaller things.