Options

Looking for new friends and gifts...

Ebony_HotTopicEbony_HotTopic Registered Users 5 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm am new to the whole KK game and am looking for new friends... If you want please add me, my name on the game is Martiks. Also if you want I'm more than happy to accept gifts... Last can someone please tell me how to edit my name...

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    JessChanx3JessChanx3 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Hello everyone, I'm am new to the whole KK game and am looking for new friends... If you want please add me, my name on the game is Martiks. Also if you want I'm more than happy to accept gifts... Last can someone please tell me how to edit my name...

Thanks

Hi, add me on Game Center. My GC name is jessicachan147.
  • Options
    Gemini_MamiGemini_Mami Registered Users 1 Posts
    Thank you so much for accepting my friend request & gifting me all those fab clothes!! Sorry I am so far behind and can't gift back but again thank you thank you!!! If I find something that I can gift you I will asap!
  • Options
    Thank you so much for accepting my friend request & gifting me all those fab clothes!! Sorry I am so far behind and can't gift back but again thank you thank you!!! If I find something that I can gift you I will asap!

You're very welcome Gemini_Mami. No worries about needing to gift back. Just let me know if u are in need of anything else.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Heyyyyy!! You want to help? Got 6 people wanting gifts.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Heyyyyy!! You want to help? Got 6 people wanting gifts.

Hey LeyshlaGisel I would love to help. Just message me their names. :)
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Well got careless with it, and just accepted them. Ill wait for the update and check on everyone's wardrobe to see what's missing.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o