Options

I am going out of town for a few days.

CharlesXCharlesX Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey, I am going out of city for a week. Can someone tell me what should I do? I don't want to lose any fans. Is there a way I can pause the game? I'll be leaving tomorrow!

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    There isn't way you can.
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    While Charrmander93's correct in that you can't pause the game, I think it's possible not to lose fans. You shouldn't start any new quests/gigs, and you would need to be single in the game :3 Also, you'd need max fans in the first place, so that a NPC can't take your spot in the ranking.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    You actually do lose fans, I remember not playing for a while and as soon as I went back in Ray was like 'where's Gigi?' An lost 1 mil fans.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Hmm, it may be wishful thinking then lol. Ray said the same thing after I was off for almost a month. But how long did you stop playing for?
  • Options
    Pretty much weeks to a month.
  • Options
    There could be a possibility then (though you're probably right). In any case, we'll just have to wait until CharlesX goes back on after a week lol.
  • Options
    Yes. Ugh, I can't do anything right now in this game. You know when you complete something and it gives you that little message saying to Collect on the bottom? That pops up when you gift someone so many items and you're basically dating them. Now that message is there forever. I can't use my phone, or wardrobe and I can't go on dates because that pops every time I try to do something. Can't even wear the new clothes I got from the Black Friday event. :(
  • Options
    That sucks :/ You've already tried restarting your phone and resetting the app?
  • Options
    Wouldn't that make me start over again?
  • Options
    Sorry, I meant reloading the game :3
  • Options
    Many times, my love and nothing. I'm literally hanging by a thread waiting for an update.
  • Options
    Ah okay. :/ Same here. In my case, I'm okay with running out of projects to do, but now I'm not able to participate in the Black Friday event >.<
  • Options
    Because of the stars? :o
  • Options
    Never mind. From reading another thread, I just realized I misunderstood the event :3
  • Options
    Yeah, that's not cool though. If it's about Black Friday and low prices, uh why make it about K-Stars when you have to SPEND money just to get 3 things WITH K-Stars? Parties would be sufficient.
  • Options
    Yeah :/ But it's not so bad I guess. Forgetting the 3 items, it's easier to get K star items now :)
  • Options
    Glad it's not all gone to waste then! If it makes you feel any better, I can't even wear the new clothes because of my problem. XD
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Wouldn't that make me start over again?

I deleted and re-downloaded the app one time and I just picked up where I left off because my stuff is saved on iCloud.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)